Due to the current pandemic, Sotheby’s has modified its policies and procedures regarding business practices, including entry into S│2 London which is now open again.
The current buthe/polke: friends exhibition has been extended until 16 July 2020 and entry will be amended as follows from 15 June:
- Business hours are 10:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
- Public access is from 10:00-13:00 with limited numbers in the galleries
- Entry is by appointment only from 13:00-17:00 with the last available appointment at 16:30
To schedule an appointment or for any further information, please contact Liberty Paterson (email@example.com). 24 hours notice is required in order to schedule an afternoon appointment outside of the public access hours.
In accordance with government guidelines we ask clients to adhere to the following measures when entering S│2 London:
- Use hand sanitiser immediately on arrival
- Wear a mask. Masks will be provided as needed
- Adhere to social distancing of 2 metres apart
- Clients that do not adhere to these requirements will not be allowed entrance
31 St. George Street
+44 (0) 207 293 5502