Tutti Frutti Jewelry Consignment
Sotheby's leads the market for Cartier's Tutti Frutti jewelry designs, and our international team of jewelry specialists is here to help you sell your Tutti Frutti jewelry for its highest price at auction. In October 2017, Sotheby's Hong Kong sold an exquisite Tutti Frutti bracelet for 13,900,000 HKD ($1.8 million USD). In our New York, Geneva, London, and Hong Kong auctions, Sotheby's successfully sells Tutti Frutti necklaces, bracelets, brooches, and earrings. To start a conversation with a Sotheby's specialist about the sale of your Tutti Frutti jewelry, contact your local Sotheby's office below or simply submit photographs and any additional information through our easy-to-use and confidential online estimate form.
The first Tutti Frutti design was produced for Queen Alexandra of Great Britain in 1901. The original inspiration was a set of three Indian gowns Queen Alexandra had received as a gift, which informed the bright color choices (emeralds, rubies, sapphires, and diamonds) and the East-meets-West aesthetic. The term 'Tutti Frutti' only began to be used to describe these designs in 1970, but today Cartier continues to produce these exquisite pieces which can take thousands of hours to create.10 Must-See Cartier Jewels and AccessoriesLaunch Slideshow
Find Out the Value of Your Tutti Frutti Jewelry
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Cartier Tutti Frutti Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 02 29 500 201
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
MADRID: +34 91 123 4218
MONTE CARLO: +377 93 30 88 80
Tutti Frutti Consigned with Sotheby's
1860LotVery Rare and Exquisite Art Deco Gem Set and Diamond Bracelet, 'Tutti-Frutti', Cartiervery rare and exquisite art deco gem set and diamond bracelet, 'tutti-frutti', cartier3 October 2017 | Sale Price 13,900,000 HKDEstimate 10,500,000 – 14,000,000 HKD3 October 2017 | Sale Price 13,900,000 HKDMagnificent Jewels and Jadeite3 October 2017 | 1:30 PM HKT | Hong Kong
1LotGEM-SET, DIAMOND AND ENAMEL 'TUTTI FRUTTI' BRACELET, CARTIERgem-set, diamond and enamel 'tutti frutti' bracelet, cartier28 April 2020 | Sale Price 1,340,000 USDEstimate 600,000 – 800,000 USD28 April 2020 | Sale Price 1,340,000 USDTutti Frutti24–28 April 2020 | 10:00 AM EDT | New York
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I schedule an in-person appointment with a jewelry specialist?Yes, our jewelry specialists are located in Geneva, New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris, and Milan, and they also travel frequently to view pieces of jewelry in person. All upcoming evaluation days will be listed on this page, but you can also schedule an appointment or inquire about a visit by calling your closest Sotheby's office.
GENEVA: +41 22 908 4849
NEW YORK: +1 212 606 7392
HONG KONG: +852 2822 8112
LONDON: +44 (0)20 7293 6409
PARIS: +33 (0)1 5305 5237 / 5337
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
- Why should I sell my Tutti Frutti jewelry with Sotheby's?Sotheby's has an exceptional record of selling Tutti Frutti jewelry in Geneva, Hong Kong, and New York. With major jewelry auctions happening throughout the year across all our selling locations, we always have a sale available for consignment. Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising Tutti Frutti jewelry and are well-connected with the top Tutti Frutti private collectors and dealers in the market. When you consign with Sotheby's, you can be assured of a seamless selling experience.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Cartier Tutti Frutti jewelry is worth?Sotheby's specialists take into account several factors when evaluating your Cartier's Tutti Frutti jewelry. Whether it is a bracelet, necklace, earrings, or brooch, our specialists consider its general condition, the popularity of Tutti Frutti designs, provenance, and comparable auction prices.