Due to the current global COVID 19 pandemic, there will be the following health and safety measures in place at Sotheby’s Hong Kong auctions and exhibitions at the HKCEC. We appreciate your understanding and compliance.
· All visitors will be temperature screened at entry to the HKCEC. Any person with a temperature above 37.5C will not be permitted to enter
· Visitors are required to use hand sanitiser upon entering the Exhibition and are requested to use the hand sanitiser stations widely available in the exhibition
· All visitors and staff are required to wear masks at all times
· The exhibition space will be limited to 50% of the maximum permitted visitor capacity
· Each gallery will be limited to 50% of the maximum permitted capacity and monitored by security staff
· Auction rooms will be limited to 50% of the maximum permitted capacity with seating plans to maintain social distancing
· Auctioneers will maintain appropriate distance from in room bidders
· Designated high demand auctions will require pre-registration to attend
· Acrylic screens will separate visitors from staff at service points including Paddle Registration, Post Sale Services, Phone Bidding banks and Reception
· No food or beverage will be served during the Preview, Exhibitions or Auctions
· Visitors wishing to handle property (where permitted) will be require to comply with safety measures including hand sanitising and or use of gloves
· Viewing tables will be distanced by 1.5m minimum
· High touch public areas will sanitised on an hourly basis
· A dedicated medical room will be provided on site for any visitor who is unwell so they can be isolated under the supervision of medical staff equipped with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).