Tiffany Jewelry Consignment
When you are ready to sell your Tiffany ring, necklace, brooch, bracelet or earrings, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price for your jewelry consignment. To start, contact a specialist below or simply submit images of your jewels along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form, and receive a complimentary estimate. The value of your jewels can be pleasantly unexpected, and that’s the excitement of auction.
Founded in New York in 1837 by Charles Lewis Tiffany and John B. Young, Tiffany & Co. captures an essential American elegance in their exemplary gemstones and classic yet fresh designs. A perennial favorite of prominent American families such as the Astors, Vanderbilts, and Whitneys, Tiffany has been the jeweler of choice for first ladies from Mary Todd Lincoln to Jacqueline Kennedy, who wore Tiffany Schlumberger bangles so frequently that they were nicknamed “Jackie bracelets.” Sotheby’s is proud to sell Tiffany jewelry at auction, engaging our network of specialists in major selling centers such as Hong Kong, Geneva, London and New York to provide one-on-one attention to connoisseurs and collectors around the world.12 Dazzling Contemporary Jewels by Tiffany & Co.Launch Slideshow
Find Out the Value of Your Tiffany Jewelry
Submit photos and information about your jewelry to begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your Tiffany Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 02 29 500 201
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
MADRID: +34 91 123 4218
MONTE CARLO: +377 93 30 88 80
Tiffany Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
139LotRUBY, SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND 'PLUMES' NECKLACE, SCHLUMBERGER FOR TIFFANY & CO.ruby, sapphire and diamond 'plumes' necklace, schlumberger for tiffany & co.4 December 2018 | Sale price: 262,500 USDEstimate: 80,000 – 120,000 USD4 December 2018 | Sale price: 262,500 USDMagnificent Jewels4 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
131LotGOLD, DIAMOND AND ENAMEL BRACELET, SCHLUMBERGER FOR TIFFANY & CO., FRANCEgold, diamond and enamel bracelet, schlumberger for tiffany & co., france17 April 2019 | Sale price: 37,500 USDEstimate: 30,000 – 50,000 USD17 April 2019 | Sale price: 37,500 USDMagnificent Jewels17 April 2019 | 10:00 AM EDT | New York
1774LotGEM SET AND ENAMEL CLIP BROOCH, SCHLUMBERGER FOR TIFFANY & CO.gem set and enamel clip brooch, schlumberger for tiffany & co.3 October 2018 | Sale price: 250,000 HKDEstimate: 160,000 – 240,000 HKD3 October 2018 | Sale price: 250,000 HKDMagnificent Jewels and Jadeite3 October 2018 | 1:30 PM HKT | Hong Kong
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Tiffany jewelry collections?Art Deco Tiffany jewelry from the 1920s and 30s is highly admired by jewelry connoisseurs as are the house’s modern collections by star designers such as Paloma Picasso, Elsa Peretti, and Angela Cummings. In particular, exuberant Tiffany animal brooches - from Donald Claflin’s emerald-and sapphire-set seahorses to Jean Schlumberger’s glittering turquoise-studded parrots - are widely adored by collectors for their vibrant colors and playful designs. Additionally, Tiffany engagement rings such as the ‘Lucida’ and ‘Legacy’ collections are high quality and very desirable at auction.
- Is every Tiffany piece marked with a signature?Usually, yes. Modern Tiffany signatures vary widely depending on the collection and designer, but will typically read ‘Tiffany & Co.’ or ‘T & Co.’ Older pieces may have markings that are more difficult to identify; simply send photographs of any inscriptions you see to our specialists, who will use their knowledge of Tiffany workmanship and markings over time to confirm the piece’s authenticity. For diamonds of significant size, Tiffany provides an official certificate and dossier, which is very helpful in establishing the provenance of your piece at auction.
- How much is my Tiffany jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Tiffany rings, necklaces, brooches, and other jewelry. When you submit your Tiffany jewelry online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Tiffany signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the gemstones, and its history of ownership before determining an appropriate sale estimate.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy, consign and sell Tiffany & Co jewelry and jewels such as antique, vintage, modern, new, used and pre-owned women’s jewelry, an engagement ring, wedding ring, wedding band, diamond ring, promise ring, heart ring, charm bracelet, 925 silver, diamond pendant necklace, Infinity necklace, Tiffany & Co heart necklaces, cross necklace, pearl necklace, ear clips, platinum and gold earrings, pearl earrings, brooch, cuff links, diamond watch, or tiara with diamonds, a rare and expensive yellow diamond, sapphire, emerald, ruby, aquamarine, turquoise, lapis lazuli, citrine, coral, onyx, pearls, yellow gold, white gold, rose gold, pink gold, silver or platinum.