Aletto Brothers Jewelry Consignment
Established in Naples by Italian goldsmith Bartolomeo Aletto, the family owned and operated brand has represented excellent craftsmanship and quality for over five generations. Aletto’s first major commission was to create a special piece of jewellery to celebrate the inauguration of the Eiffel Tower at the 1889 Exposition Universelle in Paris. In 1962, third generation Alberto Aletto moved the business to the United States where he continued the family tradition of producing some of the world’s finest jewelry, and excelling in the invisible-setting technique, for which the brand is most known for.
Today, Aletto Brothers rings, necklaces, bracelets, ear clips, and brooches continue to command top dollar at Sotheby’s live and online auctions. Our auctions in Paris, Geneva, London, and New York, as well as our online auctions, offer opportunities for you to sell your jewlery by Aletto Brothers. When you are ready to sell your jewelry, let Sotheby’s help you realise the highest price. To receive a complimentary auction estimate, contact one of our specialists below or simply submit images of your jewels along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form.
Find Out the Value of Your Jewelry
Submit photos and information about your Aletto Brothers jewelry and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your Aletto Brothers Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 02 29 500 201
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
MADRID: +34 91 123 4218
MONTE CARLO: +377 93 30 88 80
Aletto Brothers Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time to sell my Aletto Brothers jewelry?Exceptional pieces are continually in demand by collectors and new buyers from New York and around the world. Enthusiasts and connoisseurs buy and sell fine jewelry by Aletto Brothers, Chanel, Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier, Tiffany & Co., and other iconic makers. Now is the time to consign an Aletto Brothers ring, necklace, choker, earrings, ear clips, bracelet or brooch for the highest price.
- Is every Aletto Brothers piece marked with a signature?Generally speaking, each authentic piece will be signed with an engraved Aletto Brothers hallmark. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Aletto Brothers jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
- How much is my Aletto Brothers jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Aletto Brothers unique diamond jewelry. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of an Aletto Brothers signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the diamonds and any accompanying gemstones, and the history of ownership before determining an appropriate auction estimate. Consign Aletto Brothers jewelry now for our upcoming 2020 sales that will feature retro jewels and a fine selection of diamond, emerald, sapphire, ruby and cultured pearl jewelry.