Graff Jewelry Consignment
For more than 50 years, the House of Graff has represented some of the world’s rarest gemstones. When charismatic and visionary founder, Laurence Graff started Graff diamonds in 1960, he began forming what would be lasting relationships with some of the world’s most important jewellery collectors. Over six decades, he continued to expand his London-based company as the House of Graff evolved into a global brand synonymous with craftsmanship and innovation. Graff’s extraordinary success rests on his innate understanding of diamonds and his insistence on perfectly proportioned cuts, optimising the brilliance, colour and overall quality of every stone he handles.
Sotheby’s is your most reliable resource for fine jewelry auction appraisal and consignment, consistently achieving hammer prices well above low estimates. For example, a pair of Graff diamond and emerald earclips, estimated at $250,000 to $350,000 USD, achieved $615,000 USD at a Sotheby’s auction. When you are ready to sell your Graff diamond jewelry, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.7 Iconic Jewels, from a Strand of Pearls to Cartier's PantherLaunch Slideshow
Request an Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Graff jewelry and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Graff Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Chat with a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
Graff Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Graff jewelry collections?Graff diamond jewelry is among the most coveted gemstone offerings at Sotheby’s jewelry auctions. Collectors as well as notable personalities and Hollywood celebrities are particularly drawn to sparkling Graff diamond necklaces, pendants, chokers, bracelets, bangles, brooches and earrings because of their classic, iconic style. This is the perfect time to consign Graff jewelry . In fact, the very successful 2018 sale of Magnificent Jewels in New York, which offered signed jewels by Graff, Harry Winston, Van Cleef & Arpels, Cartier and others, reported exceptional results of $26,172,550 USD.
- Is every Graff piece marked with a signature?Yes. Each authentic Graff piece will bear an engraved trademark or maker’s mark on the jewelry clasp, earring back or ring shank. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Graff jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
- How much is my Graff jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Graff diamond jewelry, including the Hallucination, Bombe, Butterfly, Carissa, Peony, Bow, Snowfall, Swirl rings and Nuage collections, as well as the famous $46 million, 24.78-carat fancy pink diamond, dubbed The Graff Pink, the Graff diamond Hallucination watch worth $55 million, the Wittelsback-Graff diamond valued at $80 million, and the Graff Peacock brooch worth $100 million. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Graff signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the diamonds, and the history of ownership before determining an auction estimate. Consign Graff jewelry now for our 2019 sales that will feature retro jewels and a fine selection of diamond, pink diamond, yellow diamond, fancy coloured diamond, emerald, sapphire and ruby jewelry.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy, consign and sell Graff jewelry and Graff diamonds such as a necklace, vintage choker, pendant, sautoir, bracelet, bangle, bridal jewelry, Graff ring, engagement ring, Hallucination diamond ring, wedding ring, wedding band, cocktail ring, earrings, ear clips, brooch, pin, cufflinks, Graff watch, Hallucination watch, wristwatch, evening bag, parure or demi parure jewelry set embellished in platinum, white gold, yellow gold or silver with diamonds, a pink diamond, sapphire, emerald or ruby, a jewelry collection such as Bombe, Butterfly, Carissa, Peony, Bow, Snowfall, Swirl rings, Nuage, as well as the Graff Pink, the Wittelsback-Graff blue diamond, and the Graff Peacock brooch.