Vacheron Constantin Consignment
Sotheby’s is your most dependable resource for the appraisal and consignment of fine and rare Vacheron Constantin watches. Some of the most desirable consigned Vacheron Constantin watches, such as Reference 57260, Tour d’Ile, Jubilee, Cambree, Chronometre Royal and Kalla Duchesse styles drive intense competition and might achieve a higher price than you expect.
Founded in 1755, Vacheron Constantin is the world’s oldest watch manufacturer, faithfully perpetuating its heritage of watchmaking excellence. Vacheron Constantin creates complicated timepieces with unique technical and aesthetic signatures, and an extremely high level of finishing touches.
With auctions held in New York, Geneva, and London, and popular online auctions held throughout the year, Sotheby's auctions allow you to sell your Vacheron Constantin watch to an international audience of watch collectors. In fact, we have recently launched Watches Weekly, a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. To receive a complimentary auction estimate of your luxury watch, simply submit images along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form.
Find Out the Value of Your Watch
Submit photos and information about your Vacheron Constantin watch and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your Vacheron Constantin Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Watch Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 00 24
NEW YORK: +1 646 568 1233
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5808 2138
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8955
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
Vacheron Constantin Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
169LotVacheron ConstantinVacheron ConstantinROYAL EAGLE, REF 49145PINK GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH DATECIRCA 201013 November 2018 | Sale price: 15,000 CHFEstimate: 10,000 – 15,000 CHF13 November 2018 | Sale price: 15,000 CHFImportant Watches13 November 2018 | 2:00 PM CET | Geneva
87LotVacheron ConstantinVacheron ConstantinREF 4537A VERY RARE PINK GOLD WRISTWATCH WITH FANCY ROLLING LUGS AND BRACELETCIRCA 195113 November 2018 | Sale price: 15,000 CHFEstimate: 10,000 – 15,000 CHF13 November 2018 | Sale price: 15,000 CHFImportant Watches13 November 2018 | 2:00 PM CET | Geneva
41LotVacheron ConstantinVacheron ConstantinPRESENTED TO THE PRIME MINISTER OF GREAT BRITAIN SIR ANTHONY EDEN, REFERENCE 6032 YELLOW GOLD WRISTWATCH MADE IN 195416 April 2019 | Sale price: 11,875 GBPEstimate: 5,000 – 7,000 GBP16 April 2019 | Sale price: 11,875 GBPWatches16 April 2019 | 2:00 PM BST | London
222LotVacheron ConstantinVacheron ConstantinYELLOW GOLD WRISTWATCH WITH TWO-TONE SECTOR DIAL AND INDIRECT CENTER SECONDSCIRCA 193712 May 2019 | Sale price: 10,000 CHFEstimate: 5,000 – 7,000 CHF12 May 2019 | Sale price: 10,000 CHFImportant Watches12 May 2019 | 10:30 AM CEST | Geneva
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Vacheron Constantin watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Vacheron Constantin timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Vacheron Constantin wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additional questions about your timepiece.
- How quickly can I sell my Vacheron Constantin watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's is pleased to launch Watches Weekly , a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. This new weekly series offers a quicker turnaround between appraisal and sale and has already held new records for online watch auctions. Once you submit your Vacheron Constantin watch details for an auction estimate appraisal, Sotheby's watch specialists will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a Vacheron Constantin watch for the best price such as a new or vintage lady’s or gentleman’s timepiece such as Tour d’Ile, Jubilee, Geneve Automatic, Overseas Chronograph, Overseas Dual Time, Automatic Tourbillon, Royal Eagle, Traditionnelle, Cambree, Kalla Duchesse, Traditionnelle World, Malte Chronographe, Malte Dual Time, Malte Power Reserve, Mercator, Lord Kalla, Fifty Six, Patrimony Minute Repeat, Patrimony Ultra Slim, Patrimony Retrograde, Toledo 1952, Phidias, Skeleton watch, Chronometre Royal, Chronograph Perpetual Calendar, Historique, Historiques Audubon, Historiques Aronde, American 1921, Reference 1945, 4240, 1002, 47112, 733491, 47450, 42005, 57260 Prix, 82172, Chrono 24, old pocket watch and limited edition men's watches and women's watches in platinum, gold, rose gold and sterling silver with diamonds to be auctioned in the US or overseas in Hong Kong, London or Geneva.