Selling Your Vacheron Constantin
When you are ready to sell your Vacheron Constantin watch at auction, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price. In fact, some of the most desirable consigned Vacheron Constantin watches, such as Reference 57260, Tour d’Ile, Jubilee, Cambree, Chronometre Royal and Kalla Duchesse styles drive intense competition and might achieve a higher price than you expect.
Sotheby’s is your most dependable resource for the appraisal and consignment of fine and rare Vacheron Constantin watches. With auctions held in New York, Geneva, and London, and popular online auctions held throughout the year, Sotheby's auctions allow you to sell your Vacheron Constantin watch to an international audience of watch collectors.Six Stunning Timepieces from Vacheron Constantin’s Exclusive ArchiveLaunch Slideshow
Founded in 1755, Vacheron Constantin is the world’s oldest watch manufacturer, faithfully perpetuating its heritage of watchmaking excellence. Vacheron Constantin creates complicated timepieces with unique technical and aesthetic signatures, and an extremely high level of finishing touches.
Request a Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Vacheron Constantin watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Vacheron Constantin Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with a Watch Estimate
Get an Estimate
Vacheron Constantin Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Vacheron Constantin watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Vacheron Constantin timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Vacheron Constantin wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additional questions about your timepiece.
- How quickly can I sell my Vacheron Constantin watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's holds numerous watch auctions throughout the year both at our selling locations and online. If you would like to sell your watch quickly, simply speak with our specialists and they will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Our specialists review each consigned object in person to review its authenticity and condition. We also professionally photograph each item prior to its sale in order to best market it to prospective buyers. This hands-on approach adds additional time to the selling process, and it ensures that your watch sells for the highest price to the most qualified group of buyers.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a Vacheron Constantin watch for the best price such as a new or vintage lady’s or gentleman’s timepiece such as Tour d’Ile, Jubilee, Geneve Automatic, Overseas Chronograph, Overseas Dual Time, Automatic Tourbillon, Royal Eagle, Traditionnelle, Cambree, Kalla Duchesse, Traditionnelle World, Malte Chronographe, Malte Dual Time, Malte Power Reserve, Mercator, Lord Kalla, Fifty Six, Patrimony Minute Repeat, Patrimony Ultra Slim, Patrimony Retrograde, Toledo 1952, Phidias, Skeleton watch, Chronometre Royal, Chronograph Perpetual Calendar, Historique, Historiques Audubon, Historiques Aronde, American 1921, Reference 1945, 4240, 1002, 47112, 733491, 47450, 42005, 57260 Prix, 82172, Chrono 24, old pocket watch and limited edition men's watches and women's watches in platinum, gold, rose gold and sterling silver with diamonds to be auctioned in the US or overseas in Hong Kong, London or Geneva.