Richard Mille Watch Consignment
Whether you own one Richard Mille watch or an entire collection of timepieces, there comes a time when you might consider consigning your watch. When you are ready to sell your Richard Mille watch, Sotheby’s is at the ready to help you realise the highest price for your watch.
Sotheby's watch specialists have decades of experiencing in appraising and selling Richard Mille watches to an international audience of watch collectors and are your best resource for understanding the value of your Richard Mille watch. Live auctions are held in London, New York, Geneva and Hong Kong, and online auctions and private sales also have broad appeal. In 2017, 1,035 collectors bid in dedicated watches sales (an increase of 20 percent over 2016) and, since 2013, almost 2,900 bidders from 81 countries have bid on timepieces in our New York salesroom.
Founded in 1999, Richard Mille luxury timepieces are coveted for technical elegance and exceptional finishing touches. The brand's most famous watch models are the Tourbillon RM 008 (chronograph tourbillon) and the sapphire split seconds (chronograph tourbillon) RM 056. Now is the perfect time to sell a Richard Mille watch at auction for the highest price.
Request a Richard Mille Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Richard Mille watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Richard Mille Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with a Watch Auction Estimate
Get an Estimate
Richard Mille Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time to sell my Richard Mille watch?Enthusiasts and collectors buy and sell Richard Mille watches for their appealing designs and innovative complications. Once you consign a Richard Mille watch, our specialists will suggest the optimal location and timing to sell your wristwatch. Throughout the year, Sotheby's watch sales are hosted online and in international selling locations such as Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York. Consign a Richard Mille watch now for Sotheby’s next auction.
- Must I submit the original documents or receipts that came with my Richard Mille timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a fine or rare Richard Mille wristwatch, Sotheby’s experts will need detailed photographs and as much information as you can provide. Once you submit your Richard Mille diamond watch information online, you will be able to track the estimate process. If you do not have any paperwork, simply submit as much information as you have and a Sotheby’s specialist will contact you if there are any questions about your timepiece.
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Richard Mille watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- How quickly can I sell my Richard Mille watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's holds numerous watch auctions throughout the year both at our selling locations and online. If you would like to sell your Richard Mille watch quickly, simply speak with our specialists and they will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Our specialists review each consigned object in person to review its authenticity and condition. We also professionally photograph each item prior to its sale in order to best market it to prospective buyers. This hands-on approach adds additional time to the selling process, and it ensures that your watch sells for the highest price to the most qualified group of buyers.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a Richard Mille watch in lady’s and gentleman’s timepiece styles such as Tourbillon Adventure Sylvester Stallone, Automatic Tourbillon Talisman, Felipe Massa, Rafael Nadal, Polo Club, Saint Tropez, Yohan Blake, Pablo Mac Donough, Alain Prost, Wayde Van Niekerk, McLaren, Mulaz Barshim, Erotic, Kongo, Extra Flat, Automatic World Timer, Dizzy Hands, Regatta Flyback Chronograph, Jean Todt, Phoenix and Dragon Jackie Chan, Sapphire, Bubba Watson, Tourbillon Skull, Diamond Twister, Pink Lady Sapphire, Tiger and Dragon Michelle Yeoh, Ultralight McLaren F1, Airbus Corporate Jets, Aviation, Diver’s Watch, High Performance Chronometer, Panda, Evil Eye, Serpent, Spider, Aerodyne, Fleur, RM 53-01, RM 70-01, RM 67-02, RM 69, RM 68-01, RM 67-01, RM 67-02, RM 63-02 and RM 63-01.