Piaget Watch Consignment
To discover the value of your Piaget watch, simply submit your photos and information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form. Over the last year in New York, Sotheby's helped sellers realize $86.4 million from the sale of their watches. The pre-owned watch market is stronger than ever, with international collectors driving prices to unmatched heights. In fact, some of the most desirable consigned Piaget wristwatches include the Aura, Polo, Emperador Coussin, Protocole, Gouverneur and Altiplano styles.
Since its creation in 1874, when Georges-Édouard Piaget established his first workshop on the family farm where he created components and high-precision movements, Piaget watches have embodied classic as well as avant-garde elegance. The Piaget reputation for luxury timepieces has endured for almost 150 years, based on ground-breaking design and technical innovations. The period between the end of the 1950s to the 1970s is widely seen as the golden era of this Swiss manufacturer. During that time, Piaget introduced many of the iconic pieces that today remain part of the brand’s DNA.
Sotheby's live auctions happen in London, New York, Geneva and Hong Kong, and online auctions and private sales also have broad appeal. When you are ready to sell your vintage or modern Piaget watch, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.
Find Out the Value of Your Watch
Submit photos and information about your Piaget watch and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Talk to a Watch Specialist
Talk to a Watch Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 00 24
NEW YORK: +1 646 568 1233
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5808 2138
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8955
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
Piaget Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Piaget watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Piaget timepiece?To determine an estimate for a Piaget wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additional questions about your timepiece.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Piaget watch is worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Piaget watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Piaget watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's is pleased to launch Watches Weekly , a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. This new weekly series offers a quicker turnaround between appraisal and sale and has already held new records for online watch auctions. Once you submit your Piaget watch details for an auction estimate appraisal, Sotheby's watch specialists will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
- When is the best time to sell my Piaget watch?Once you consign a Piaget watch, our specialists will suggest the optimal selling location and date. The Watches market is booming, with global collectors driving prices to unparalleled heights. Throughout the year, Sotheby's watch sales are hosted online and in international selling locations such as Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Piaget watch in styles such as Aura, Polo, Emperador Coussin, Protocole, Galaxy, Gouverneur, Altiplano, Tanagra, Limeplight Piaget Heart, Limelight Dancing and limited edition, with features such as perpetual calendar, moon phases, retrograde date, leap year indication, power reserve, or dual time zone.