Jaeger-LeCoultre Watch Consignment
When you are ready to sell your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price. In fact, some of the most popular consigned Jaeger-LeCoultre wristwatches, such as the Polaris, Master Ultra Thin and Reverso styles, might command a higher price than you expect, and that’s the excitement of auction.
Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Jaeger-LeCoultre watches, and are interested in speaking with you about your watch. Simply submit images of your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch online to receive a complimentary auction estimate.
Since 1833, Jaeger-LeCoultre has manufactured fine timepieces on the borders of the Swiss Jura Mountains. Innovating more than 1,200 movements over the decades, the company has earned its stellar reputation in the watchmaking industry. Its iconic timepieces include the Reverso, Joaillerie, Polaris, Atmos, Duoplan, Futurematic and Memovox styles, as well as the highly collectible Gyrotourbillon, JLC’s first grande complication wristwatch. Contact us today to sell your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch at auction.10 Watches by Cartier, Hublot & More Under $10,000Launch Slideshow
Request a Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Jaeger-LeCoultre with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with an Estimate
Get an Estimate
Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
17LotJaeger-LeCoultrereverso quantieme perpetual ref 270.2.55a limited edition pink gold rectangular reversible perpetual calendar wristwatch with moon phases day/night and leap year indication circa 2001Lot Sold 17,500 USD10,000 – 25,000 USD5 December 2018 Sale Price 17,500 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
117LotJaeger-LeCoultremaster perpetual ref 146.6.26.s a limited edition platinum skeletonized perpetual calendar wristwatch with moon phases and power reserve indication circa 2010Lot Sold 35,000 USD22,000 – 28,000 USD5 December 2018 Sale Price 35,000 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch cost?Sotheby's does not provide appraisals but we do offer auction estimate evaluations on items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Jaeger-LeCoultre wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your JLC watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additonal questions about your timepiece.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch is worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Jaeger-LeCoultre watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's holds numerous watch auctions throughout the year both at our selling locations and online. If you would like to sell your watch quickly, simply speak with our specialists and they will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Our specialists review each consigned object in person to review its authenticity and condition. We also professionally photograph each item prior to its sale in order to best market it to prospective buyers. This hands-on approach adds additional time to the selling process, and it ensures that your watch sells for the highest price to the most qualified group of buyers.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch in styles such as Master Ultra Thin Qing Dynasty, Platinum Number One Reverso, Reverso Platinum Number Two, Reverso Grande Complication A Triptypque, Reverso A Eclipses Vue De Venice, Reverso Sertie Neige Snowfall, Reverso Repetition Minutes, Reverso Squadron, Reverso Gyrotourbillon, Duometre A Spherotourbillon, Reverso A Eclipses la Cormeuse, Reverso Gran Sport, Rendez-Vous Tourbillon Wild, Chemin De La Verite, Master Geographic, Master Mariner, Master Minute Repeater, Ideale, Grand Master Tourbillon, Diving Pro Geo Master Compressor, Master Control Reserve De Marche, Master Grand Reveil, Master Eight Days Perpetual, Master Geographique, Edition Special Rouge, Futurematic, Caliber 101, and Atmos watch.