Jaeger-LeCoultre Watch Consignment
Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Jaeger-LeCoultre watches, and are interested in speaking with you about your watch. To receive a complimentary auction estimate, simply submit images of your luxury watch along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form.
Since 1833, Jaeger-LeCoultre has manufactured fine timepieces on the borders of the Swiss Jura Mountains. Innovating more than 1,200 movements over the decades, the company has earned its stellar reputation in the watchmaking industry. Its iconic timepieces include the Reverso, Joaillerie, Polaris, Atmos, Duoplan, Futurematic and Memovox styles, as well as the highly collectible Gyrotourbillon, JLC’s first grande complication wristwatch.
Sotheby's live auctions happen in London, New York, Geneva and Hong Kong, and online auctions and private sales also have broad appeal. When you are ready to sell your vintage or modern Jaeger-LeCoultre watch, let Sotheby’s help you realise the highest price.
Find Out the Value of Your Watch
Submit photos and information about your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your Jaeger-LeCoultre with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Watch Specialist
Talk to a Watch Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 00 24
NEW YORK: +1 646 568 1233
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5808 2138
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8955
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch cost?Sotheby's does not provide appraisals but we do offer estimate evaluations on items we believe we can sell. Our estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction or private sale, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Jaeger-LeCoultre timepiece?To determine an estimate for a Jaeger-LeCoultre wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your JLC watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additonal questions about your timepiece.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch is worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Jaeger-LeCoultre watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Jaeger-LeCoultre watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's is pleased to launch Watches Weekly , a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. This new weekly series offers a quicker turnaround between appraisal and sale and has already held new records for online watch auctions. Once you submit your Jaeger-LeCoultre watch details for an estimate appraisal, Sotheby's watch specialists will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Jaeger-LeCoultre watch in styles such as Master Ultra Thin Qing Dynasty, Platinum Number One Reverso, Reverso Platinum Number Two, Reverso Grande Complication A Triptypque, Reverso A Eclipses Vue De Venice, Reverso Sertie Neige Snowfall, Reverso Repetition Minutes, Reverso Squadron, Reverso Gyrotourbillon, Duometre A Spherotourbillon, Reverso A Eclipses la Cormeuse, Reverso Gran Sport, Rendez-Vous Tourbillon Wild, Chemin De La Verite, Master Geographic, Master Mariner, Master Minute Repeater, Ideale, Grand Master Tourbillon, Diving Pro Geo Master Compressor, Master Control Reserve De Marche, Master Grand Reveil, Master Eight Days Perpetual, Master Geographique, Edition Special Rouge, Futurematic, Caliber 101, and Atmos watch.