Hublot Watch Consignment
When it's time to sell your Hublot watch, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price through our international auctions. In fact, some of the most popular consigned Hublot wristwatches, such as the Big Bang and Classic Fusion styles, might command a higher price than you expect, and that’s the excitement of auction. Sotheby’s, your most reliable resource for Hublot wristwatch appraisal and consignment, continues to outpace market competitors, often achieving hammer prices well above our low estimates.
Since 1980, Swiss-based Hublot has manufactured fine timepieces. Its iconic watches include Big Bang styles such as King Power, Unico, Ferrari, as well as Classic Fusion styles. Now is the perfect time to consign a Hublot wristwatch to one of Sotheby's live or online auctions.
Request a Hublot Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Hublot watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Hublot Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with a Watch Auction Estimate
Get an Estimate
Hublot Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
2179LotHublotlimited edition pink gold, titanium and carbon fibre semi-skeletonised flyback chronograph wristwatch with datecase 1130894 no 343/500 big bang ferrari circa 2013Lot Sold 137,500 HKD100,000 – 150,000 HKD2 October 2018 Sale Price 137,500 HKDImportant Watches2 October 2018 | 11:00 AM HKT | Hong Kong
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Hublot watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- How much is my Hublot watch worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Hublot watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Hublot watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's holds numerous watch auctions throughout the year both at our selling locations and online. If you would like to sell your Hublot watch quickly, simply speak with our specialists and they will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Our specialists review each consigned object in person to review its authenticity and condition. We also professionally photograph each item prior to its sale in order to best market it to prospective buyers. This hands-on approach adds additional time to the selling process, and it ensures that your watch sells for the highest price to the most qualified group of buyers.
- When is the best time to sell my Hublot watch?Once you consign a Hublot watch, our specialists will suggest the optimal selling location and date. The watches market is booming, with global collectors driving prices to unparalleled heights. Throughout the year, Sotheby's watch sales are hosted online and in international selling locations such as Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Hublot watch in lady’s and men’s timepiece styles for the best price such as a diamond watch, Big Bang King, Big Bang Unico, Big Bang watch in rose gold, King Palladium, King Power, Jeans Limited Edition, Unico Black Magic, Aero Bang, Aerofusion, Chocolate Chronograph, Broderie, Geneve, Black Caviar Bang watch, La Ferrari, Big Bang Alarm Repeater King Gold Limited Edition, Teddy Bear watch, Classic Fusion Chronograph, Classic Fusion Forbidden, Classic Fusion Titanium, Spider King Power Chronograph, Classic Fusion Ultra Thin, Classic Fusion Blue, Classic Fusion Automatic Zirconium or Rolex style watch in platinum, gold, rose gold, sterling silver, steel, and embellished with diamonds, emeralds, sapphires or rubies.