Franck Muller Watch Consignment
When you are ready to sell your Franck Muller watch, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price. In fact, some of the most desirable consigned Franck Muller wristwatches, such as the Conquistador, Casablanca, Cintree Curvex, Vanguard Tourbillon, Master Banker and Crazy Hours styles, might yield a higher price than you expect, and that’s the thrill of auction.
Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Franck Muller watches, and are interested in speaking with you about your watch. Simply submit images of your Franck Muller watch online to receive a complimentary auction estimate.
Born in 1958, Muller began his studies at a European watchmaking school as a teenager. Later, while working with complicated timepieces owned by museums and private collectors, he became passionate about watch design and created his own tourbillon timepiece. Few watchmakers had mastered this technique, and soon Muller attracted his own clientele. He established the House of Franck Muller in 1991, and has designed limited-edition watches for collectors and celebrities around the world. Contact us today to sell your Franck Muller watch at auction.Timepieces in Style at Every PriceLaunch Slideshow
Request a Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Franck Muller watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Franck Muller Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with an Estimate
Get an Estimate
Franck Muller Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
PreviewLotFranck Muller, Genevea fine white gold tonneau-form minute repeating tourbillon wristwatchref 6850 rmt no 06 imperial tourbillon minute repeater circa 1998Lot Sold 52,500 USD25,000 – 35,000 USD4 October 2018 Sale Price 52,500 USDCreating a Stage: The Collection of Marsha and Robin Williams4 October 2018 | 10:00 AM EDT | New York
124LotFranck Muller, Genevea white gold tonneau-form automatic triple calendar center seconds wristwatch with red enamel dialref 5850 mc master calendar no 137 circa 2000Lot Sold 10,000 USD2,500 – 3,500 USD4 October 2018 Sale Price 10,000 USDCreating a Stage: The Collection of Marsha and Robin Williams4 October 2018 | 10:00 AM EDT | New York
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Franck Muller watch cost?Sotheby's does not perform appraisals but we do provide auction estimates for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Franck Muller timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Franck Muller wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additonal questions about your timepiece.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Franck Muller watch is worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Franck Muller watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Franck Muller watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's holds numerous watch auctions throughout the year both at our selling locations and online. If you would like to sell your watch quickly, simply speak with our specialists and they will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
Our specialists review each consigned object in person to review its authenticity and condition. We also professionally photograph each item prior to its sale in order to best market it to prospective buyers. This hands-on approach adds additional time to the selling process, and it ensures that your watch sells for the highest price to the most qualified group of buyers.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Franck Muller watch in styles such as Conquistador, King Conquistador, Conquistador Grand-Prix, Casablanca, Crazy Hours, Revolution2, Revolution3, Aeternitas, Street Master Banker, Master Square, Master Calendar, Master Double Mystery Quatre Saisons, Master Date, Big Ben, Cintree Curvex Coeur, Black Cortez King, Perfect Day, Long Island, Colour Dreams, Havana, Master Imperial, Tourbillon Minute Repeater, Vanguard Tourbillon, Pride of Greece, Transamerica, Chronometro, Indianapolis, Heart, Vegas, and Biretro.