Chopard Watch Consignment
To discover the value of your Chopard wristwatch, simply submit your photos and information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use and confidential online estimate form. Some of the most popular consigned Chopard wristwatches, such as the Happy Diamonds, Mille Miglia and Imperiale styles, might fetch more than you dreamed, and that’s the excitement of auction.
Established in Switzerland in 1860 by 24-year-old Louis-Ulysse Chopard, the company began its legacy by creating unique chronometers and high-precision pocket watches. Over the years, Chopard’s reliable craftsmanship and innovative designs captured the attention of luminaries such as Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. Today, the firm continues to manufacture highly collectible watches and jewelry in Geneva. Watch enthusiasts know Chopard especially for its famed 201-carat luxury wristwatch, created in 2000, which features 874 diamonds and is worth $25 million.
With online and live sales happening throughout the year in New York, London, Hong Kong and Geneva, Sotheby's offers consignors a variety of options to quickly sell your watch to an international audience of engaged watch collectors and buyers. In fact, we have recently launched Watches Weekly, a new dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. When you are ready to sell your vintage or modern Chopard wristwatch, let Sotheby’s help you realise the highest price.6 Luxury Diamond Watches for LadiesLaunch Slideshow
Find Out the Value of Your Watch
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Chopard watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Chopard with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 00 24
NEW YORK: +1 646 568 1233
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5808 2138
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8955
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
Get an Estimate
Chopard Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
225LotChopardChopardA WHITE GOLD DIAMOND AND SAPPHIRE SET CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH DATEREF 1215 CASE 404573 IMPERIALE CIRCA 200024 May 2018 | Sale price: 13,750 USDEstimate: 10,000 – 15,000 USD24 May 2018 | Sale price: 13,750 USDImportant Watches24 May 2018 | 1:30 PM EDT | New York
47LotChopardChopardA LADY'S RECTANGULAR WHITE GOLD DIAMOND-SET BRACELET WATCH WITH MOTHER-OF-PEARL DIALCASE 565389 LA STRADA CIRCA 200517 April 2018 | Sale price: 16,875 GBPEstimate: 10,000 – 15,000 GBP17 April 2018 | Sale price: 16,875 GBPFine Timepieces17 April 2018 | 10:30 AM BST | London
69LotChopardChopardA LADY'S LIMITED EDITION WHITE GOLD AND DIAMOND SET DROP FORM WRISTWATCHREF 452 CASE 493255 NO 43/6700 CASMIR CIRCA 200524 May 2018 | Sale price: 8,750 USDEstimate: 7,000 – 10,000 USD24 May 2018 | Sale price: 8,750 USDImportant Watches24 May 2018 | 1:30 PM EDT | New York
773LotChopardChopardA LARGE WHITE GOLD MOTHER OF PEARL AND DIAMOND SET TONNEAU FORM WRISTWATCHREF 4528 1 CASE 586008 HAPPY DIAMONDS CIRCA 20106 December 2017 | Sale price: 15,000 USDEstimate: 12,000 – 18,000 USD6 December 2017 | Sale price: 15,000 USDImportant Watches6 December 2017 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
57LotChopardChopardHAPPY DIAMONDS - LA VIE EN ROSEA LADY'S PINK AND WHITE GOLD AND PINK AND WHITE DIAMOND SET WRISTWATCH CIRCA 20055 December 2018 | Sale price: 6,875 USDEstimate: 4,000 – 6,000 USD5 December 2018 | Sale price: 6,875 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time to sell my Chopard watch?Sotheby's watch sales happen throughout the year online and in multiple selling locations, including Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York. We have also launched Watches Weekly , a new dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. When you submit images of your Chopard watch to our specialists, they will recommend a sale location and date that would best suit your watch. Our specialists use their knowledge of the international watch market to determine the best selling option for your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Chopard timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Chopard wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your Chopard watch information online, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additonal questions about your timepiece.
- How do I know which model my Chopard watch is?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Chopard watches. When you submit images, they will be able to help you determine the model, year and estimated selling price of your Chopard watch. To ensure accuracy, please be sure to include clear photographs as well as any additional images of marks or signatures on your watch.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Chopard lady's or men's vintage or modern watch in styles such as Happy Diamonds, Happy Sport, Happy Spirit, Quantieme, Grand Prix De Monaco Historique, Classic Racing Superfast Split Second, La Strada, Casmir, Montre Imperiale, Mille Miglia Gt Xl Chronometer, Mille Miglia Classic Racing, Mille Miglia Jacky Ickx edition, Firework, Chrysanthemum, Ladybird-form, Urushi Blue Horn Dragon, Treasured Turtle and Snake, Year of Snake, Year of Horse, Phoenix Day & Night, Crouching Tiger, Goldfish, Sky Peacock, Snake, Beetle pendant, diamond animal, Jungle, Doha, Your Hour, Be Mad, L.U.C Quattro, St. Moritz, Steel Wings, Prince’s Foundation, Lunar Twin, Strike One, Torpedo, Engine One, Jose Carreras or Haute Joaillerie.