Chopard Watch Consignment
When you are ready to sell a Chopard wristwatch, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price. In fact, some of the most popular consigned Chopard wristwatches, such as the Happy Diamonds, Mille Miglia and Imperiale styles, might fetch more than you dreamed, and that’s the excitement of auction.
With online and live sales happening throughout the year in New York, London, Hong Kong and Geneva, Sotheby's offers consignors a variety of options to quickly sell your watch to an international audience of engaged watch collectors and buyers.
Established in Switzerland in 1860 by 24-year-old Louis-Ulysse Chopard, the company began its legacy by creating unique chronometers and high-precision pocket watches. Over the years, Chopard’s reliable craftsmanship and innovative designs captured the attention of luminaries such as Tsar Nicholas II of Russia. Today, the firm continues to manufacture highly collectible watches and jewelry in Geneva. Watch enthusiasts know Chopard especially for its famed 201-carat luxury wristwatch, created in 2000, which features 874 diamonds and is worth $25 million.6 Luxury Diamond Watches for LadiesLaunch Slideshow
Request a Watch Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Chopard watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Chopard with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Get Started with an Estimate
Get an Estimate
Chopard Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
188LotChopardgts power control israel 70th anniversary ref 168566a limited edition stainless steel automatic wristwatch with date and power reserve circa 2018Lot Sold 10,000 USD4,000 – 6,000 USD5 December 2018 Sale Price 10,000 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
55LotChopardcasmir ref 436700-9011a limited edition lady's white and pink gold and pink and white diamond set wristwatch made in collaboration with degrisogono circa 1998Lot Sold 10,000 USD6,000 – 8,000 USD5 December 2018 Sale Price 10,000 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
58LotChopardl.u.c. tourbillon ref 134188-1001an impressive limited edition white gold and diamond set tourbillon wristwatch with power reserve indication and baguette cut pave diamond dial circa 2008Lot Sold 156,250 USD120,000 – 180,000 USD5 December 2018 Sale Price 156,250 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the best time to sell my Chopard watch?Sotheby's watch sales happen throughout the year online and in multiple selling locations, including Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York. When you submit images of your Chopard watch to our specialists, they will recommend a sale location and date that would best suit your watch. Our specialists use their knowledge of the international watch market to determine the best selling option for your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Chopard timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for a Chopard wristwatch, Sotheby’s specialists will need clear photographs and as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your Chopard watch information online, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additonal questions about your timepiece.
- How do I know which model my Chopard watch is?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Chopard watches. When you submit images, they will be able to help you determine the model, year and estimated selling price of your Chopard watch. To ensure accuracy, please be sure to include clear photographs as well as any additional images of marks or signatures on your watch.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell a Chopard lady's or men's vintage or modern watch in styles such as Happy Diamonds, Happy Sport, Happy Spirit, Quantieme, Grand Prix De Monaco Historique, Classic Racing Superfast Split Second, La Strada, Casmir, Montre Imperiale, Mille Miglia Gt Xl Chronometer, Mille Miglia Classic Racing, Mille Miglia Jacky Ickx edition, Firework, Chrysanthemum, Ladybird-form, Urushi Blue Horn Dragon, Treasured Turtle and Snake, Year of Snake, Year of Horse, Phoenix Day & Night, Crouching Tiger, Goldfish, Sky Peacock, Snake, Beetle pendant, diamond animal, Jungle, Doha, Your Hour, Be Mad, L.U.C Quattro, St. Moritz, Steel Wings, Prince’s Foundation, Lunar Twin, Strike One, Torpedo, Engine One, Jose Carreras or Haute Joaillerie.