Harry Winston Jewelry Consignment
Sotheby's offers a simple, online consignment process to help you understand how much your Harry Winston jewelry could be worth at auction. When you submit images of your Harry Winston necklace, ring, bracelet, or other jewelry online, our experienced specialists will provide you with the most up-to-date auction market valuation of your Harry Winston jewelry.
The House of Harry Winston, established in New York City in 1932 by Harry Winston himself, is recognized globally for its fine diamond jewelry. Known as the “King of Diamonds,” the gemologist often designed his jewelry around the gemstones, thus optimizing the brilliance of each stone. Some of the world’s most famous diamonds, including the 45.52-carat Hope Diamond, the Niarchos, the Jonker and the Nassak, passed through the hands of Winston. Nicknamed “Jeweler to the Stars,” Harry Winston has been favored by red-carpet celebrities, global dignitaries and business moguls throughout the years.
Today, Harry Winston rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches and watches continue to command top dollar at Sotheby’s live and online auctions. Our auctions in Paris, Geneva, London, and New York, as well as our online auctions, feature magnificent pieces of jewelry by Harry Winston. When you are ready to sell your jewelry, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.The 10 Most Iconic Jewels Sold at Sotheby’sLaunch Slideshow
Request a Jewelry Auction Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Harry Winston jewelry and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Chat with a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
Selling Your Harry Winston Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Harry Winston Jewelry Sold at Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the best-selling Harry Winston jewelry collections?Harry Winston jewelry remains among the most popular offerings at Sotheby’s auctions. Our auctions typically include diamond cluster jewelry, or 'wreath' jewels, by Harry Winston. Celebrities and connoisseurs alike are particularly drawn to the designs of Harry Winston, as evidenced at the 2018 Oscar awards when actresses such as Salma Hayek, Allison Williams and Dame Helen Mirren wore the designer’s diamond jewelry. In fact, Mirren alone effortlessly adorned herself in more than 150 carats of Harry Winston sapphires and diamonds.
- Is every Harry Winston piece marked with a signature?If your piece of jewelry has a signature on it, please include a clear photograph of the mark when you submit it online for a Sotheby's auction estimate appraisal. If you are not sure, look closely at your piece of jewelry for a Harry Winston mark, such as “monture H Winston” or “HW” or “Winston,” plus any assay marks for gold and platinum.
- How much is my Harry Winston jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Harry Winston jewelry. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Harry Winston signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the gemstones, and its history of ownership before determining an appropriate auction estimate.
- How much does it cost to have Sotheby's appraise my Harry Winston jewelry?Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for Harry Winston jewelry we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your jewelry is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your Harry Winston necklace, bracelet, ring, or other jewelry.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a Harry Winston engagement ring, solitaire diamond ring, wedding rings, diamond rings, vintage ring, yellow diamond ring, pink diamond ring, emerald ring, emerald jewelry, Tiffany style ring, cushion cut ring, emerald cut ring, solitaire ring setting, diamond watch, bracelet, necklace, cluster wreath necklace, earrings, diamond earrings, flower earrings, parure or choker embellished with precious and semi-precious gems and stones such as a diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst, chalcedony, onyx, turquoise, coral, mother-of-pearl or aquamarine and set in gold, rose gold, sterling silver or platinum.