David Webb Jewelry Consignment
Now is the perfect time to sell David Webb jewelry with Sotheby's. In 2018, our jewelry specialists sold $414 million worth of fine and magnificent jewelry including many necklaces, bracelets, rings, and other pieces by David Webb. Sotheby’s specialists handle and appraise the finest jewels on the market, and are uniquely qualified to provide you with the most accurate auction estimate for your David Webb jewelry.
When 23-year-old David Webb established his company in 1948, he began with only a handful of jewelers. The business grew steadily and, by the 1960s and 1970s, fashion icons including Jackie Kennedy, Elizabeth Taylor and Estée Lauder favored his bold designs. Soon, dozens of workshop artisans were employed to set diamonds and colored gemstones to create David Webb's sought-after creations.
Today, David Webb rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and brooches continue to command top dollar at Sotheby’s live and online auctions. Our auctions in Paris, Geneva, London, and New York, as well as our online auctions, offer opportunities for you to sell your David Webb jewelry. When you are ready to sell your jewelry, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price. To start, simply contact a specialist below or submit images of your jewels along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form, and receive a free auction estimate. The value of your jewels can be pleasantly unexpected, and that’s the excitement of auction.
Find Out the Value of Your Jewelry
Submit photos and information about your David Webb jewelry and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your David Webb Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 02 29 500 201
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
MADRID: +34 91 123 4218
MONTE CARLO: +377 93 30 88 80
David Webb Jewelry Sold at Sotheby's
135LotGEM SET, CULTURED PEARL, ENAMEL AND DIAMOND NECKLACE, DAVID WEBBgem set, cultured pearl, enamel and diamond necklace, david webb11 December 2018 | Sale price: 18,750 GBPEstimate: 3,500 – 5,500 GBP11 December 2018 | Sale price: 18,750 GBPFine Jewels11 December 2018 | 10:00 AM GMT | London
134LotPAIR OF ROCK CRYSTAL, SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND EAR CLIPS, DAVID WEBBpair of rock crystal, sapphire and diamond ear clips, david webb11 December 2018 | Sale price: 9,375 GBPEstimate: 5,500 – 9,000 GBP11 December 2018 | Sale price: 9,375 GBPFine Jewels11 December 2018 | 10:00 AM GMT | London
142LotCULTURED PEARL, ENAMEL AND DIAMOND PENDANT/BROOCH, DAVID WEBBcultured pearl, enamel and diamond pendant/brooch, david webb11 December 2018 | Sale price: 8,750 GBPEstimate: 7,000 – 11,000 GBP11 December 2018 | Sale price: 8,750 GBPFine Jewels11 December 2018 | 10:00 AM GMT | London
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the best-selling David Webb jewelry collections?David Webb jewelry remains among the most popular offerings at auction. Jewelry collectors and enthusiasts are especially attracted to David Webb animal-inspired bracelets and bangles that include whimsical lion, tiger, leopard, zebra, dragon, frog and snail motifs. Also popular are David Webb pinwheel brooches as well as seashell, geometric, garden-themed, Maltese cross, Art Deco and zodiac jewelry styles.
- How much is my David Webb jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing David Webb jewelry. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a David Webb signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the gemstones, and its history of ownership before determining an appropriate auction estimate.
- How much does it cost to have Sotheby's appraise my David Webb jewelry?Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for David Webb jewelry we believe we can sell. We will inform you if your jewelry is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your David Webb necklace, bracelet, ring, or other jewelry.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a David Webb engagement ring, solitaire diamond ring, wedding ring, diamond rings, vintage ring, yellow diamond ring, pink diamond ring, diamond jewelry, gold jewelry, emerald ring, emerald jewelry, cushion cut ring, emerald cut ring, solitaire ring, diamond watch, bracelet, necklace, cluster wreath necklace, earrings, diamond earrings, flower earrings, parure, choker, women's jewelry, new or vintage, embellished with precious and semi-precious gems and stones such as a diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst, chalcedony, onyx, turquoise, coral, mother-of-pearl or aquamarine and set in gold, rose gold, sterling silver or platinum.