Chopard Jewelry Consignment
If you are looking for the best place to sell your jewelry, look no further than Sotheby's. Now is the perfect time to sell Chopard because today’s global market for diamond jewelry is highly competitive. Sotheby’s, your best resource for vintage and new jewelry appraisal and consignment, commands top dollar at live and online auctions. Throughout the year, collectors and enthusiasts buy and sell Chopard jewelry and consign Chopard jewels in our global sales in New York, Geneva, Paris, Hong Kong and London.
Geneva-based Chopard, one of the last family-owned watch and jewelry brand in Switzerland, is a globally recognized manufacturer of luxury necklaces, rings, bracelets and earrings. Founded by Louis-Ulysse Chopard in 1860, Chopard has been owned by the Scheufele family in Germany since 1963. Ladies watches were debuted in 1974, and the company introduced diamond jewelry for women in the 1980s.
Today, Chopard necklaces, chokers, pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings and brooches, including Happy Diamonds and Happy Spirit styles, consistently achieve hammer prices well above low estimates. Recently, a Chopard cultured pearl and diamond necklace, estimated at $100,000 to $150,000 USD, recently fetched $187,000 USD at a Sotheby’s auction. When you are ready to sell your Chopard jewelry, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.10 Jewelry Box Must-Haves for Every WomanLaunch Slideshow
Request an Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Chopard jewelry and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Chopard Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Chat with a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
Chopard Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Chopard jewelry collections?Chopard diamond jewelry is among the most coveted offerings at Sotheby’s jewelry auctions. Necklaces, pendants, chokers, bracelets, bangles, brooches and earrings are highly collectible because of their classic, iconic style. Among the most expensive styles are the Chopard Blue Diamond Ring, Chopard Diamond and Emerald Necklace, as well as wristwatches including the Super Ice Cube Watch and the Secret Watch. Vintage and new Chopard high jewelry is always in demand with collectors, enthusiasts and celebrities worldwide. This is the perfect time to consign Chopard jewelry.
- Is every Chopard piece marked with a signature?Generally speaking, each authentic piece will be signed with an engraved Chopard hallmark. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Chopard jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
- How much is my Chopard jewelry worth?Generally speaking, each authentic piece will be signed with an engraved Chopard hallmark. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Chopard jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell Chopard jewelry such as a vintage necklace, choker, pendant, sautoir, bracelet, bangle, engagement ring, cocktail ring, earrings, ear clips, brooch, pin, parure or demi parure jewelry set, watch, wristwatch or cufflinks embellished in platinum, white gold, yellow gold or silver with diamonds, sapphire, emerald, ruby, tanzanite, gemstones or cultured pearl. Particularly coveted are Chopard Happy Diamonds and Happy Spirit collections.