Bulgari Jewelry Consignment
Sotheby's is your best resource to sell Bulgari necklaces, earrings, cuffs, rings and other jewelry. With an international team of jewelry specialists and an established reputation of selling some of the most extraordinary jewels and jewelry collections in the world, you can trust Sotheby's to sell your Bulgari jewelry for the best price.
Bulgari was founded in Italy in 1884 by Sotirios Boulgaris and the flagship store was opened in 1905 in Rome. Bulgari jewelry has a distinctive, recognizable quality as Bulgari jewelry designs are often inspired by Greco-Roman motifs, flora and fauna, and geometric designs.
Exceptional Bulgari jewelry is always in demand and sold by Sotheby's in online and live auctions in New York, London, Paris and Hong Kong. To receive a complimentary estimate, simply contact one of our specialists below or submit images of your jewels along with any additional information to Sotheby's through our easy-to-use online estimate form.
Find Out the Value of Your Bulgari Jewelry
Submit photos and information about your jewelry and begin your complimentary estimate request.
Get an Estimate
Selling Your Bulgari Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 02 29 500 201
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
MADRID: +34 91 123 4218
MONTE CARLO: +377 93 30 88 80
Bulgari Sold at Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Bulgari jewelry designs?Bulgari jewelry remains among the most popular offerings at auction. European royalty as well as American business tycoons and celebrities have been among Bulgari’s most ardent collectors. In particular demand by global collectors and enthusiasts are Bulgari diamond collections, the Trombino trumpet ring, Serpenti bracelet watch, Parentesi styles, Alveare beehive jewelry, Nuvole cloud jewelry, Lucea designs, Allegra bracelet, Tremblant brooches, Giardinetto brooches and Moneta coin jewelry.
- Is every Bulgari piece marked with a signature?Bulgari jewelry is often marked with the name BVLGARI, spelt with a V instead of a U in reference to the Latin alphabet. Some Bulgari jewelry can also be marked with French and Italian assay and maker's marks. When you submit photographs online of your Bulgari jewelry, include images of any marks or signatures so that our specialists can better assist you in the auction estimate appraisal and sale of your Bulgari bracelet, ring, necklace or other jewelry.
- How much is my Bulgari jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Bulgari jewelry and that of other designers. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Bulgari signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the gemstones, and its history of ownership before determining an appropriate estimate.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy, consign and sell Bulgari jewelry such as an Art Deco, antique, vintage, modern, new, used or pre-owned Bvlgari ring, B zero ring, bangle, necklace, pendant, choker, collar, sautoir, earrings, earclips, tiara, buckle, Trombino trumpet ring, Serpenti bracelet, Serpenti watch, Serpenti necklace, ladies’ wristwatch, Parentesi design, Alveare beehive jewelry, Nuvole cloud jewelry, Lucea jewelry, Allegra bracelet, Tramblant brooch, floral brooch, butterfly brooch, Giardinetto brooch or Moneta coin jewelry and Bvlgari jewels with precious or semi-precious gems and stones such as a rare and expensive diamond, Burmese ruby, emerald, sapphire, amethyst, garnet, tanzanite, spinel, lapis, chalcedony, onyx, turquoise, tourmaline, coral, mother-of-pearl, pearls or aquamarine and set in silver, yellow gold, white gold, rose gold or platinum.