Boucheron Jewelry Consignment
Now is the perfect time to sell Boucheron jewels because today’s global market for diamond jewelry is highly competitive. Sotheby’s, your most reliable resource for vintage and new jewelry auction appraisal and consignment, commands top dollar at live and online auctions. Throughout the year, collectors and enthusiasts buy and sell Boucheron jewelry and consign Boucheron jewels in our global sales in New York, Geneva, Paris, Hong Kong and London.
Established in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron, Maison Boucheron is one of the most revered makers of fine French jewelry. Renowned Boucheron collectors include the Maharaja of Patiala, the Begum Aga Khan, Princess Caroline of Monaco, as well as the British Royal Family which owns the original form of the Greville “Honeycomb” tiara, favoured by Queen Elizabeth and the Queen Mother and, more recently, by the Duchess of Cornwall. The Greville Emerald Kokoshnik tiara was worn by Princess Eugenie on her wedding day in 2018.
Today, Boucheron necklaces, chokers, pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings, brooches and other dazzling baubles, including diamond, sapphire and ruby styles, consistently achieve hammer prices well above low estimates. Recently, a Bouchard jadeite gem set and diamond letter opener, estimated at 50,000 to 70,000 HKD, fetched 375,000 HKD at a Sotheby’s auction. When you are ready to sell Boucheron jewels, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.Four Centuries of Style: London Fine Jewels HighlightsLaunch Slideshow
Request an Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Boucheron jewelry and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Boucheron Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Chat with a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
Boucheron Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Boucheron jewelry collections?Boucheron diamond jewelry is among the most coveted offerings at Sotheby’s jewelry auctions. Necklaces, pendants, chokers, bracelets, bangles, brooches and earrings are highly collectible because of their inventive style. Among the most collectible styles are Boucheron animal jewelry (often regarded as good luck pieces), vintage Art Deco jewelry, as well as the Serpent Bohème Collection, Jaipur high jewelry line and the Quatre collection. Vintage and new Boucheron high jewelry is always in demand with collectors, enthusiasts and celebrities worldwide. This is the perfect time to consign Boucheron jewelry.
- Is every Boucheron piece marked with a signature?Generally speaking, each authentic piece will be signed with an engraved Boucheron hallmark. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Boucheron jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
- How much is my Boucheron jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Boucheron diamond jewelry. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Boucheron signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the diamonds and any accompanying gemstones, and the history of ownership before determining an appropriate auction estimate. Consign Boucheron jewelry now for our September and October 2019 sales that will feature retro jewels and a fine selection of diamond, emerald, sapphire, ruby and cultured pearl jewelry.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell a Boucheron engagement ring, solitaire diamond ring, wedding ring, women's ring, cocktail ring, flamingo ring, animal ring, vintage necklace, necklace, hedgehog necklace, parure or demi parure jewelry set, choker, pendant, sautoir, bracelet, bangle, earrings, ear clips, brooch, pin, tiara, honeycomb tiara embellished in platinum, white gold, yellow gold or sterling silver with diamonds, sapphire, emerald, ruby, tanzanite, jadeite, rock crystal, onyx, gemstones, gem set, tutti frutti or cultured pearl. Particularly in demand are Boucheron animal jewelry, Art Deco, Serpent Boheme, Jaipur and Quatre jewelry collections.