Primum Familiae Vini Limited Edition Case NV
All bottles within its PFV branded original presentation wooden case
The slightly worn PFV Case includes 1 bottle each of the following wines:
- Pol Roger Sir Winston Churchhill 1986, signed by a family member of De Billy
- Joseph Drouhin Beaune Clos des Mouches Blanc 1992, signed by a Drouhin family member
- Hugel Gewurztraminer Selection de Grains Nobles 1989, Signed by a Hugel family member, slight sign of old seepage, slightly wine stained vintage slip
- Egon Muller Scharzhofberger Riesling Auslese Gold Capsule 1989, slightly corroded capsule
- Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 1991
- Cos d’estournel 1982, signed by Bruno Prats
- Mouton Rothschild 1986, signed by Philippine de Rothschild, u. vts, very lightly soiled label
- Paul Jaboulet Hermitage La Chapelle 1988, signed by a family member of Jaboulet, label nicked on the bottom edge
- Vega Sicilia Unico 1974, u. vts, very slightly bin marked label, very slightly scuffed capsule, signed by Pablo Alvarez
- Tignanello 1990, u. bn, signed by Allegra Antinori
- Torres Grand Coronas Gran Reserva 1981, very slightly scuffed capsule, signed by a family member of the Torres
- Grahams Vintage Port 1977, slightly soiled label, signed by a family member of Symington
12 bts (opc)
Recently removed from a private temperature controlled cellar in North America prior to inspection.
The Hong Kong Tax has been fully paid on these lots, however, the buyer has sole responsibility for any transport costs and any duty or taxes when shipping the lot outside of Hong Kong.
Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.
Image shown is for reference only. For bottle condition please refer to cataloguing notes above