[PEN & PIXEL] | COLLECTION OF 10, NEVER-RELEASED OFFICIAL CASH MONEY T-SHIRTS, 2001
[PEN & PIXEL]; CASH MONEY RECORDS; HOT BOYS STREET WEAR
COLLECTION OF 10, NEVER RELEASED OFFICIAL HOT BOYS STREET WEAR T-SHIRTS, COMMISSIONED BY CASH MONEY RECORDS, 2001
ONE OF ONE COMPLETE SET WITH ALL MATCHING SIZES IN EXISTENCE
Ten 100% heavyweight cotton Gildan (sizes all matching XXXL), 17-color silk screen to fronts, 9-color silk screen Cash Money logo to back with unique “Bling Sparkle” ink. Each shirt is embossed with a puffed ink 3-D Hot Boys Streetwear logo on front lower left. All are brand new in their original plastic packaging with Hot Boys holographic tags, each with a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
Super rare, unreleased set of Hot Boys Streetwear T-Shirts, commissioned by Cash Money Records and designed by Pen & Pixel Graphics of Houston, Texas. 7 of the below shirts are in museum collections or on tour with the Pen & Pixel Graphics show in Europe.
Pen & Pixel Graphics was a graphic design firm launched in 1992 by brothers Shawn and Aaron Brauch. They specialized in album covers, particularly for southern gangsta rap artists, and were the house design firm for many years for Birdman’s Cash Money Records, Master P’s No Limit Records, and Suave House Records. Their design for Snoop Dogg’s 1998 album Da Game Is to be Sold, Not to Be Told is a classic example of their outrageous 'Bling' design aesthetic.
1. Juvenile - 400 Degreez. 1 of only 5 in existence
2. Baller Blockin’ Movie Shirt. 1 of only 8 in existence
3. B.G. - Checkmate. 1 of only 9 in existence
4. Big Tymers - I Got That Work. 1 of only 1 in existence
5. Juvenile - Back That Thang Up. 1 of only 5 in existence
6. Hot Boys - Guerilla Warfare. 1 of only 3 in existence
7. Juvenile - Project English. 1 of only 2 in existence
8. Hot Boys - Let Em Burn. 1 of only 3 in existence
9. Lil Wayne - Lights Out. 1 of only 2 in existence
10. Turk - Young & Thuggin’. 1 of only 14 in existence
Courtesy Pen and Pixel Graphics co-founder Shawn Brauch