acrylic lacquer and polyester resin on aluminum
64 by 52 by 36 in. 162.6 by 132.1 by 91.4 cm.
Executed in 1973.
Commissioned by the present owner from the artist in 1980
Essex, Connecticut, Dia Art Foundation, Chamberlain Gardens: Essex, May - November 1982 and May 1983
Julie Sylvester, ed., John Chamberlain: A Catalogue Raisonné of the Sculpture 1954 - 1985, New York, 1986, cat. no. 448, p. 129, illustrated in color