signed; signed twice, titled and dated 1951 on the reverse
acrylic on board, in artist's frame
52 by 48 cm. 20 1/2 by 18 7/8 in.
Conceived in 1951 and executed circa 1988.
The authenticity of the present work has been confirmed by Pierre Vasarely, President of the Fondation Vasarely, universal legatee and the moral right holder of Victor Vasarely. This work will be included in the forthcoming Catalogue Raisonné de l’Oeuvre Peint de Victor Vasarely, which is currently being compiled by the Fondation Vasarely, Aix-en-Provence.
Galerie BelArt, Stockholm
A gift from the above to the present owner