1) Television image of Frank Borman and James Lovell in the Apollo 8 spacecraft during man’s first trip to the Moon. SIGNED by FRANK BORMAN.
2) The Apollo 8 crew walk on the deck of their recovery ship the USS Yorktown after man’s first trip to the Moon. SIGNED by FRANK BORMAN and JAMES LOVELL.
3) The Apollo 8 crew talks to President Lyndon Johnson via after their recovery on the USS Yorktown. SIGNED by FRANK BORMAN and JAMES LOVELL.
4) The Apollo 9 astronauts pose for photographs during a press conference at the Grumman Corp., Bethpage, Long Island, NY. Grumman was the prime contractor for the Lunar Module and had just completed construction on LM-3 which would make its first manned flight with these astronauts. SIGNED by the entire Apollo 9 crew of DAVE SCOTT, JAMES McDIVITT, and RUSTY SCHWEICKART.
5) A wide angle view of the Apollo 11 Saturn V rocket as it leaves the launch pad at the Kennedy Space Center, FL. Hundreds of press corps personnel can be seen in the foreground as the rocket begins to clear the launch tower. INSCRIBED and SIGNED: “July 16, 1969, BUZZ ALDRIN.”
6) A full 70mm Hasselblad image frame of the lunar surface after Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin had completed Man’s first walk on the Moon. Several of the experiments place on the surface can be seen as well as dozens of boot prints. Two of the LM’s thruster engines can be seen in the foreground. BOLDLY SIGNED by BUZZ ALDRIN.
7) The Apollo 12 astronauts pose for a photograph during check-out operations with their Apollo 12 Command Module at the North American Rockwell Space Division, Downey, CA. SIGNED by the entire Apollo 12 crew of CHARLES CONRAD, DICK GORDON, and ALAN BEAN.
8) Apollo 12 Lunar Module Pilot Alan Bean describes the plans for deployment of the lunar surface science experiments and other equipment at the Kennedy Space Center one month before the scheduled November 1969 flight to the Moon. SIGNED and INSCRIBED: “ALAN BEAN, Apollo XII Press Briefing.”
9) The Apollo 12 Command Module “Yankee Clipper” floats under three large parachutes before splashdown after returning from Man’s second lunar landing. SIGNED by the entire Apollo 12 crew of CHARLES CONRAD, DICK GORDON, and ALAN BEAN.
10) The new Apollo 13 crew of Jack Swigert (replacing T K. Mattingly due to exposure to measles), James Lovell, and Fred Haise discuss mission operations at the Kennedy Space Center. SIGNED by JAMES LOVELL. SIGNED and INSCRIBED: “FRED HAISE, Apollo 13 LMP.”
11) The Apollo 13 crew steps onto the deck of the USS Iwo Jima after surviving a flight around the Moon due to the explosion of an oxygen tank in their Service Module which forced the cancellation of the planned third lunar landing. The crew struggled to maintain their flight back to earth by using the Lunar Module as a “life boat” to enable their return to earth. SIGNED by JAMES LOVELL and FRED HAISE.
12) Apollo 14 astronauts Alan Shepard, Edgar Mitchell, and Stuart Roosa hold a press conference in Washington, D.C., describing their flight to the Moon and making the third successful lunar landing. SIGNED by EDGAR MITCHEL. INSCRIBED and SIGNED: “With best regards from Apollo 14, STUART ROOSA.”
Please call 1-800-555-5555 to order a print catalog for this sale.