signed; signed twice, titled and dated 1956 on the reverse
acrylic on panel
28,5 x 25 cm; 11 1/16 x 9 7/8 in.
Executed in 1956-1973.
The authenticity of the present work has been confirmed by Pierre Vasarely, President of the Fondation Vasarely. this work will be included in the forthcoming Catalogue Raisonné de l'Oeuvre Peint de Victor Vasarely, which is currently being compiled by the Fondation Vasarely, Aix-en-Provence.
Edouard & Jeannine Chapet, Paris