A Polish parcel-gilt silver Torah Crown, probably Cracow, late 18th century
applied with bands of chased rococo ornament, the top supported by lions rampant between birds, with bells above, set with semi-precious stones, hung with six bells
stamped twice with control mark for Cracow in use from 1806
height 8 5/8 in.
The Furman Collection, Treasures of Jewish Art, pp. 22-23
The Furman Collection of Jewish Ceremonial Art, no. 1, p. 7