1. The feast of King Ahasuerus in Susa;
2. The decrees to remove the disobedient Queen Vashti and bring young maidens to the palace to replace her;
3. Mordechai sitting at the gates of the palace while Haman offers King Ahasuerus bribe money for the destruction of the Jews;
4. Esther sending Hathach to speak to Mordechai and bring him clothes, and Esther inviting the king to her banquet;
5. Haman visiting the king in his bedchambers, and Mordechai being led by Haman through the streets of Susa on horseback;
6. Esther’s second banquet, and Haman falling onto Esther’s bed;
7. The hanging of Haman and the rejoicing of the Jews;
8. Onlookers viewing the hanging of Haman’s ten sons (in the column above);
9. Jews exchanging mishloah manot (gifts); and
10. Mordechai and Esther writing letters instructing the Jews to observe Purim.
Please call 1-800-555-5555 to order a print catalog for this sale.