A Meissen armorial plate from the St. Andrew service
painted with a central spray of Holtzschnitt Blumen within the shaped border painted with two similar flower sprays interrupted by the Imperial Russian State Seal and the Cross of the Order of St. Andrew, molded with Gotzkowsky erhabene Blumen border, crossed swords mark in underglaze-blue, red painted Hermitage Museum inventory number ᴦ.ч. / 1701, incised numeral 16
diameter 9 3/8 in.
Given by Augustus III to the Tsarina Elizabeth, 1745
State Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, transferred from Court Marshal's office in the Winter Place, 1911