1877 - 1943年
signed Marsden/Hartley. (lower right)
oil on canvas
19 3/4 by 24 1/8 inches
(50.2 by 61.3 cm)
Painted in 1925-26.
This painting is included in Gail R. Scott’s Marsden Hartley Legacy Project.
Private collection, 1928 (acquired directly from the artist)
By descent to the present owner
New York, Berry-Hill Galleries, The Heart of the Matter: The Still Lifes of Marsden Hartley, May-June 2003, pp. 52, 160, illustrated pl. 19, p. 99