Maurice de Vlaminck
1876 - 1958年
signed Vlaminck (lower left)
oil on canvas
65.1 by 92.3cm., 25 5/8 by 36 3/8 in.
Painted circa 1935.
This work will be included in the forthcoming Vlaminck Catalogue critique being prepared by Maïthé Vallès-Bled and Godeliève de Vlaminck under the sponsorship of the Wildenstein Institute.
Galerie George Moos, Geneva
Acquired from the above by the grandfather of the present owner
Bern, Berner Kunstmuseum, Maurice de Vlaminck, 1961