YOUNG, MATURE AND RARE WINE SOUGHT
At Sotheby's Wine, we pride ourselves on the breadth of our selection of mature and rare wines available both at auction and at retail, in addition to younger wines for investment or that need further cellaring. We are always seeking opportunities to source these wines, so if you have well-stored wine, in excellent condition and with impeccable provenance, we would be delighted to help you sell it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In particular, we are interested in:
- Top Bordeaux
- Finest red and white Burgundy
- Cult Californian wines
- Italy: Barolo, Barbaresco and Super Tuscans
- Others such as old and rare Châteauneuf-du-Pape, Hermitage and Côte Rôtie, Vintage Champagne and Port
We auction wine in London, New York and Hong Kong. We are currently inviting consignments for auctions in the following locations and dates:
- London: 11 July 2018
- New York: 8 September 2018
- Hong Kong: 29 September 2018
If you are a US-based collector, we may also offer to purchase your wines outright, for re-sale in our New York based retail business; or if you are an Asia or Europe-based collector, we may offer to purchase your wine outright, for re-sale in our Hong Kong based retail business. This is not a consignment model like the auction business; instead we offer immediate cash payment upon receipt of the wines. We look for the same kinds of wines at retail, as we do at auction.
WHY SELL WITH US?
At Sotheby's we have been selling wine for over 45 years, and have great experience of how to maximize the value and also make the process easy. While we know that there are many ways to sell your wine, here are some reasons why selling with Sotheby's Wine makes sense:
- Proven results: The trilogy of the Monumental Collection Part I in New York, Part II London and a Part III in Hong Kong made a grand total of HK$72,700,140 / US$9,320,531 / £6,682,597.
- Unparalleled international reach to the most important buyers worldwide
- Dedicated promotion and marketing to maximize the value of your wines
- Absolute commitment to selling only authentic wine, accurately catalogued and in excellent condition, ensuring the trust of worldwide collectors
- Sotheby’s Wine is the world leader in single-owner collections
- The greatest expertise and experience in selling in Europe, the United States and Asia
- A quick and professional service, managed by experts in their field
- Logistical expertise in packing, shipping and insuring your wine
Now is the time to contact Sotheby’s Wine to discuss what we can do for you.
London: WineLDN@sothebys.com, +44 (0)20 7293 6423
New York: Wine@sothebys.com, +1 212 606 7050
Hong Kong: WineHK@sothebys.com, +852 2822 9024