545
ACCÉDER AU LOT
ACCÉDER AU LOT

Details & Cataloguing

Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels

|
Genève

Pair of diamond brooches, Margherita, circa 1950
Each designed as two interlaced motifs, pavé-set with brilliant-cut diamonds, signed Margherita, numbered.
Lire le rapport d'état Lire le rapport d'état

Description

Trained as goldsmith, Margherita opened her first shop at Via Andegari 18, Milan, in 1936. Amongst the best known female jewellers of the inter-war era, she produced jewels for distinguished famillies in Florence, Turin and Milan. Her attention to detail and craftsmanship brought her great success, particularly in the early 1940s.

Magnificent Jewels and Noble Jewels

|
Genève