Omega Watch Consignment
Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Omega watches, and are interested in speaking with you about your watch. Simply submit images and information of your Omega watch through our easy-to-use and confidential online estimate form to receive a complimentary auction estimate from a Sotheby's watch expert.
Omega, a luxury Swiss watchmaker brand, was founded as the La Generale Watch Co. in a small workshop in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland, in 1848. In 1885, the firm’s first mass-produced calibre, the Labrador, was releasesd. Several years later, Omega introduced the first minute-repeating timepiece. Shortly after, the innovative 19-line Omega Calibre impressed the watchmaking industry.
Sotheby's live auctions happen in London, New York, Geneva and Hong Kong, and online auctions and private sales also have broad appeal. In fact, we have recently launched Watches Weekly, a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. When you are ready to sell your vintage or modern Omega watch, let Sotheby’s help you realise the highest price.Giorgia Mondani’s Fine Timepieces Online HighlightsLaunch Slideshow
Find Out the Value of Your Watch
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Omega watch and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Omega Watch with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Talk to a Watch Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 00 24
NEW YORK: +1 646 568 1233
LOS ANGELES: +1 310 274 0340
HONG KONG: +852 5808 2138
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8955
TOKYO: +81 3 6770 2873
Omega Watches Consigned with Sotheby's
34LotOMEGA | SPEEDMASTER, REF 2998-3STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELETCIRCA 1961OmegaSPEEDMASTER, REF 2998-3STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELETCIRCA 196112 May 2019 | Sale price: 25,000 CHFEstimate: 12,000 – 18,000 CHF12 May 2019 | Sale price: 25,000 CHFImportant Watches12 May 2019 | 10:30 AM CEST | Geneva
107LotOMEGA | APOLLO - SOYUZ SPEEDMASTER, REF 3195.59.00LIMITED EDITION YELLOW GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH CIRCA 2000OmegaAPOLLO - SOYUZ SPEEDMASTER, REF 3195.59.00LIMITED EDITION YELLOW GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH CIRCA 200012 May 2019 | Sale price: 21,250 CHFEstimate: 8,000 – 12,000 CHF12 May 2019 | Sale price: 21,250 CHFImportant Watches12 May 2019 | 10:30 AM CEST | Geneva
179LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaRETAILED BY MEISTER: SPEEDMASTER, REF 145.022-68STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELETCIRCA 196913 November 2018 | Sale price: 12,500 CHFEstimate: 3,000 – 5,000 CHF13 November 2018 | Sale price: 12,500 CHFImportant Watches13 November 2018 | 2:00 PM CET | Geneva
9LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaA STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH PULSATION DIAL MVT 9388105 CASE 9978533 CIRCA 193925 September 2018 | Sale price: 18,125 GBPEstimate: 10,000 – 15,000 GBP25 September 2018 | Sale price: 18,125 GBPWatches25 September 2018 | 2:00 PM BST | London
119LotOmega, OmegaOmegaSPEEDMASTER JAPAN SPECIAL-RACING, REFERENCE 3570.40 A LIMITED EDITION STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELET, MADE FOR THE JAPANESE MARKET, CIRCA 200424 March 2019 | Sale price: 16,875 USDEstimate: 8,000 – 12,000 USD24 March 2019 | Sale price: 16,875 USDWatches24 March 2019 | 7:00 PM GST | Dubai
217LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaSEAMASTER 300 REF 165024A STAINLESS STEEL AUTOMATIC WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELET CIRCA 19655 December 2018 | Sale price: 11,250 USDEstimate: 6,000 – 8,000 USD5 December 2018 | Sale price: 11,250 USDImportant Watches5 December 2018 | 10:00 AM EST | New York
187LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaREF 3336.20YELLOW GOLD AND STAINLESS STEEL TRIPLE CALENDAR CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH MOON PHASES, 24-HOUR INDICATION AND BRACELETCIRCA 199213 November 2018 | Sale price: 2,375 CHFEstimate: 2,000 – 3,000 CHF13 November 2018 | Sale price: 2,375 CHFImportant Watches13 November 2018 | 2:00 PM CET | Geneva
181LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaSPEEDMASTER 'MICHAEL SCHUMACHER', REF. 175.0040STAINLESS STEEL CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH BRACELETCIRCA 201313 November 2018 | Sale price: 3,750 CHFEstimate: 2,000 – 3,000 CHF13 November 2018 | Sale price: 3,750 CHFImportant Watches13 November 2018 | 2:00 PM CET | Geneva
2175LotOmegaOmegaA LIMITED EDITION STAINLESS STEEL AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH TRIPLE CALENDAR WRISTWATCH WITH REGISTERS AND BRACELETNO 0460/5555 SPEEDMASTER MICHAEL SCHUMACHER CIRCA 20026 April 2016 | Sale price: 35,000 HKDEstimate: 15,000 – 25,000 HKD6 April 2016 | Sale price: 35,000 HKDImportant Watches6 April 2016 | 10:30 AM HKT | Hong Kong
223LotOMEGA | SEAMASTER, REF 2451PINK GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH CIRCA 1968OmegaSEAMASTER, REF 2451PINK GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH CIRCA 196812 May 2019 | Sale price: 18,750 CHFEstimate: 5,000 – 7,000 CHF12 May 2019 | Sale price: 18,750 CHFImportant Watches12 May 2019 | 10:30 AM CEST | Geneva
2214LotOmega, Omega, OmegaOmegaA YELLOW GOLD CHRONOGRAPH WRISTWATCH WITH REGISTERS, TACHYMETER AND BRACELET SPEEDMASTER MOON WATCH APOLLO XI 1969 NO A 278 CIRCA 19708 October 2014 | Sale price: 56,250 HKDEstimate: 32,000 – 48,000 HKD8 October 2014 | Sale price: 56,250 HKDImportant Watches8 October 2014 | 10:30 AM HKT | Hong Kong
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does a Sotheby's appraisal of my Omega watch cost?Sotheby's does not offer appraisals but we do provide auction estimate evalutions for items we believe we can sell at auction. Our auction estimate valuations are complimentary and do not cost you anything. We review all submissions and provide valuations for watches we believe we can sell at auction. We will inform you if your watch is not a good fit for a Sotheby's auction, and we will do our best to provide you with a recommendation of another venue to sell your watch.
- Must I have the original documents or receipts that came with my Omega timepiece?To determine an auction estimate for an Omega wristwatch, please submit as much information as you can provide. If you do not have documentation, please provide clear images and any other information you have. Once you submit your watch information, you will be able to track the estimate process online. A Sotheby’s expert will be in touch if there are any additional questions about your timepiece.
- How does Sotheby's determine how much my Omega watch is worth?Our specialists have decades of experience in appraising and selling Omega watches and are very familiar with the global market for them. When you submit your watch for a valuation, our specialists consider its condition, ownership history, completeness (inclusion of papers or box), model, rarity, and its current desirability by collectors.
- How quickly can I sell my Omega watch with Sotheby's?Sotheby's is pleased to launch Watches Weekly , a new fast and dynamic online auction format to meet collectors’ needs and respond to the rapidly evolving market. This new weekly series offers a quicker turnaround between appraisal and sale and has already held new records for online watch auctions. Once you submit your Omega watch details for an auction estimate appraisal, Sotheby's watch specialists will be able to help you consign your watch to the next auction.
- When is the best time to sell my Omega watch?Once you consign an Omega watch, our specialists will suggest the optimal selling location and date. The watches market is booming, with global collectors driving prices to unparalleled heights. Throughout the year, Sotheby's watch sales are hosted online and in international selling locations such as Hong Kong, London, Geneva and New York. Now is the time to consign an Omega watch to Sotheby's.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to sell an Omega watch in styles such as Seamaster, Bracelet Seamaster, Speedmaster, Grey Ghost, Planet Ocean, Aqua Terra, Apollo-Soyuz, Bullhead, Constellation Grand Luxe, Cosmic, James Bond 007, Aviator, Co-Axial Rattrapante, Grand Luxe, NASA Moon Watch, Astronaut wristwatch, Planet Ocean watch, Snoopy Award, Marine, Big Triangle, PGA golf watch, DeVille, Globemaster, Diver, Dive watch, Spectre, Dynamic, Chronostop, Psi Phi, Ryder Cup, Electroquartz, Ploprof, Moonwatch, Mark II, Racing, GMT watch, Solar Impulse, Regatta, Commander, Deville, Skywalker, Spacemaster, Ladymatic, Hour Vision, Tresor, Prestige, Skeleton, Tresor, Swiss, pilot, military, space watch, Olympic watch or black, blue, orange or green watch, square watch, pocket watch, sports watch, 1940s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s wristwatch, dress watch, and Gents’ Collection.