Buccellati Jewelry Consignment
Now is the perfect time to sell Buccellati because today’s global market for diamond jewelry is highly competitive. Sotheby’s, your most reliable resource for vintage and new jewelry auction appraisal and consignment, commands top dollar at live and online auctions. Throughout the year, collectors and enthusiasts buy and sell Buccellati jewelry and consign Buccellati jewels in our global sales in New York, Geneva, Paris, Hong Kong and London.
Established in 1919 by 28-year-old Mario Buccellati on Milan’s celebrated Via degli Orefici, Buccellati expanded internationally in 1951 by opening a store in New York. Its world-class goldsmiths and artisans are known for creating intricate, handmade diamond necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and brooches inspired by Venetian lace, Etruscan patterns, Italian vegetation, insects and animals. In 1979, Buccellati was the first Italian maker to launch a boutique in Paris’ Place Vendôme. Today, the evolving brand remains a family affair, led by a fourth generation of high-jewelry designers.
Buccellati necklaces, chokers, pendants, rings, bracelets, earrings, brooches and other dazzling baubles, including diamond, sapphire and ruby styles, consistently achieve hammer prices well above low estimates. Recently, a Buccellati gold, emerald and diamond cuff bracelet, estimated at 30,000 to 50,000 USD, fetched 62,500 USD at a Sotheby’s auction. When you are ready to sell Buccellati jewels, Sotheby’s can help you realise the highest price.Iconic Designs: 7 Jewels by BuccellatiLaunch Slideshow
Request an Estimate
Register or log in to your Sothebys.com account to send photos and information about your Buccellati jewelry and begin your complimentary auction estimate request.
Selling Your Buccellati Jewelry with Sotheby's is Simple
1. Request an estimate online
2. Meet with a specialist in person in your nearest city
Chat with a Jewelry Specialist
GENEVA: +41 22 531 0022
NEW YORK: +1 646 518 8553
HONG KONG: +852 5803 0036
LONDON: +44 20 3868 8645
PARIS: +33 (0)1 85 14 96 56
MILAN: +39 (0)22 950 0201
Buccellati Jewelry Consigned with Sotheby's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most popular Buccellati jewelry collections?Buccellati diamond jewelry is among the most coveted offerings at Sotheby’s jewelry auctions. Necklaces, pendants, chokers, bracelets, bangles, brooches and earrings are highly collectible because of their classic style. Among the most collectible pieces are Buccellati diamond engagement rings, cocktail rings, watches, tiaras and Animalier animal jewelry collections. Vintage and new Buccellati jewelry is always in demand with collectors, enthusiasts and celebrities worldwide. This is the perfect time to consign Buccellati jewelry.
- Is every Buccellati piece marked with a signature?Generally speaking, each authentic piece will be signed with an engraved Buccellati hallmark. Unfortunately, hallmarks are sometimes forged, so our experts recommend that you submit images of your fine jewelry and trust a Sotheby’s specialist to interpret any maker’s marks. Simply send photographs to our experts, who will use their knowledge of Buccellati jewelry workmanship to confirm the piece’s authenticity.
- How much is my Buccellati jewelry worth?Sotheby's specialists have years of experience in valuing Buccellati diamond jewelry. When you submit your piece online, our specialists will consider its general condition, presence of a Buccellati signature, prices achieved at auction for similar pieces, quality of the diamonds and any accompanying gemstones, and the history of ownership before determining an appropriate auction estimate. Consign Buccellati jewelry now for our September and October 2019 sales that will feature retro jewels and a fine selection of diamond, emerald, sapphire, ruby and cultured pearl jewelry.
Sotheby’s is your best resource to buy and sell Buccellati jewelry such as a new or vintage necklace, choker, pendant, bracelet, bangle, engagement ring, cocktail ring, earrings, ear clips, brooch, pin, or tiara embellished in platinum, white gold, yellow gold or silver with diamonds, sapphire, emerald, ruby, gemstones or cultured pearl. Popular collections include Animalier, Prestigio, Dream Bracelets, Eternelle, Hearts, Blossoms, Bubu, Etoilee, Ghirlanda, Hawaii, Macri, Opera, Tulle, Ramage, Rombi, Romanza, Beatrice, Antiope, Titania, Isotta, Ginevra, Carlotta and Bradamante in styles such as Nature, Honeycomb, Lace, Silk and Plait.