Shipping Methods and Delivery Timeline
All shipments for Buy Now products are estimated to be received within 4-7 weeks, unless otherwise noted in the checkout process. Please contact our Client Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.606.7000 with any questions regarding the status of your shipment.
White Glove Shipping
· Estimated delivery for orders shipped via White Glove shipping is 4-7 weeks from the date the order is placed.
· White Glove shipping is used for fine art, furniture, large and/or heavy decorative objects, some rugs and objects that require custom crating due to the fragility of the material.
· White Glove shippers organize the pickup from the seller, pick up the item from the seller, pack the item, transport the item, contact you to schedule delivery and deliver the item. Insurance is included.
· White Glove shippers cannot make any modifications to your home. Objects requiring installation (e.g., a lighting fixture or hanging decorative object) may require a professional electrician or contractor/handyman at your expense.
· Measure doorways, stairways and elevators prior to purchase to make sure that the item being purchased can be delivered into your home. Upon pickup and delivery, White Glove shippers will not dismantle an item for reassembly. Items that are unable to be delivered for any reason will be returned to the seller, and you will be responsible for all return shipping charges, including shipping insurance.
Estimated Delivery Time
Items are being shipped directly from the seller or a storage facility selected by the seller, and transported by a shipper that you select at checkout. Our dedicated shipping and logistics team works with sellers, shippers and buyers to facilitate pickups and deliveries. Delivery times are estimated and cannot be guaranteed.
Select Buy Now marketplace items are offered with free shipping. A free shipping label will be indicated on the product detail page when applicable. For all other items, a shipping estimate will be provided in your cart. Please note, free shipping is not offered for international orders.
Changing an Address on a Shipment
Please contact Client Service at email@example.com or 212.606.7000 to request an address change. Note that we may not be able to accommodate address changes once your order has been processed or shipped. Where changes are possible, additional shipping fees may apply.
Holding Shipments (Requests for Delay of Delivery)
If you wish to delay the delivery of your shipment, please contact Client Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.606.7000 to determine whether the seller can accommodate your request. Storage fees may apply.
Items ordered together may not arrive together.
Track an Order
You will receive a shipping notification via email upon shipment of all or part of your order. Additional shipping updates may be provided by email.
Last updated: October 6, 2020
From the date of delivery, buyers have two calendar days (excluding U.S. federal holidays) to inspect the object and contact Client Service at email@example.com or 212.606.7000 to request a Return Authorization. When contacting us to initiate a return, please include:
• The reason for the return
• Your order number (find this in your order confirmation email)
• Your phone number
• If the item arrived damaged, photos of the damaged item and packaging. Send a close-up photo of the area(s) of concern, and photos of the item as a whole. Photos are required to file a claim for damaged property.
Once we review your return request, we will send you an email with further instructions.
Items listed as final sale are ineligible for return. If an item is final sale, that information will be included in the "Details" section on the product page. Most watches and pieces of fine jewelry are listed as final sale, so please refer to the product details for information on eligibility for return.
Each returned item must be received in the condition it was in when shipped. Note that all returns will be inspected upon receipt for authenticity and condition. We reserve the right to decline any return or deduct from amounts refundable for any damage to property.
A refund of the purchase price paid, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible, will be processed upon confirmation that the item has been returned to the seller. Refunded amounts will be credited to the payment method used to purchase the relevant item.
We are unable to honor a request for return that is received more than two calendar days after delivery.
Please contact our Client Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.606.7000 with any questions regarding the status of your return.
Inspecting an Object
Upon delivery of your order, request the shipping carrier’'s paperwork, and keep all packaging and shipping documents for your records. Note any condition issues, discrepancies or damage. Take close-up photos and images of the entire item.
Item Issue or Shipping Damage
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged item, contact Client Service at email@example.com or 212.606.7000. We will work with you and the seller to reach a satisfactory solution.
Last updated: October 6, 2020