English Georgian-style sterling silver Monteith bowl.
- Made by William Hutton & Sons, Ltd in London in 1906.
- Round and curved on raised and stepped foot.
- Molded curvilinear rim with interspersed of leaves and applied pendant flowers.
- Vertical strapwork bands with laurel-wreathed oval frames (vacant) in leafing scroll surround applied to same-shaped stippled ground.
- Fully marked including hallmark London Assay Office and maker’s stamp.
Wear and patination consistent with age and use.
Height: 6.63 inches / 16.84 cm
Diameter: 10.5 inches / 26.67 cm
Edwardian, Georgian Style
Country of Origin