This unique, well-crafted dealer bag was created for Blue Ribbon Sports/Nike sneaker salesmen in the 1970s. The style was never released to the public. Blue Ribbon Sports was what Nike was called before it was rebranded in the early 1970s, as it changed from a distributor of sneakers to a manufacturer.
- Red leather bag with black detailing, heavy solid handle, and zipper closure.
- Labeled in white ‘Nike’ with Swoosh, and ‘Blue Ribbon Sports’ on reverse.
- Interior pocket sleeves hold 12 pairs of shoes.
- 28 by 20 inches.
- Made by Atchison Leather in Atchison, Kansas.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.