From the 2015-16 season of Stephen Curry’s unanimous MVP win. Curry wore this pair in four 2016 games: January 5 at Lakers, January 8 at Blazers, January 9 at Kings and January 13 at Nuggets. In total Curry scored 119 points, racked up 39 assists, 24 rebounds, 8 steals and 2 blocks in these sneakers. The Warriors won a record setting 73 games, the best regular season record in the history of the NBA. They are autographed, initialed, scribed and dated by Curry. The second edition of Under Armour’s Curry design feature Charged midsoles, SpeedForm uppers, and multidirectional soles for extra traction.
- Custom Curry 2s made for Stephen Curry’s personal game use, in Golden State warrior colors with bright yellow uppers, bright cobalt blue tongues, logos, and panels with lightening graphics.
- In black marker they are autographed twice at toebox, initialed ‘WSC’ at outside toe of right shoe and inscribed at both sides of left shoe with two of Curry’s favorite biblical references, Romans 8:28 and ‘I can do all things…’ from Philippians 4:13.
- Outsoles are dated in blue pen 1/8/16 and 1.8.16.
- 30/SC logo in white on tongue and stamped in blue on insoles and outer toes.
- Under Armour logos in blue at outer ankles and outsoles.
- Signatures are authenticated by Beckett.
- The sneakers have been photomatched by Resolution Photomatching.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
Memorabilia, Game Worn, Signed
Yellow, Blue, White
Leather, Rubber, Synthetic, Cotton