Number seven of only thirteen Air Force 1s painted by the street artist Mr. Brainwash, who gained notoriety as the central figure of Banksy’s Oscar-nominated documentary Exit Through the Gift Shop. The Air Force 1 was the first basketball shoe to feature revolutionary air pocket technology. Today it is one of Nike’s most iconic, bestselling sneakers.
- Originally released in 1982, the Air Force 1 is named after the presidential aircraft.
- Air Force 1 High white on white leather build splattered in red, yellow, green, and black paint.
- Numbered and signed shoebox features exterior splatter paint and interior rendering of the Mona Lisa.
- Certification of Authenticity is signed by Mr. Brainwash.
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.