Italian sterling silver flower head bowls in case.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Made by Clementi di Giovanni Mantel and retailed by Gianmaria Buccellati.
- One is collage-style with three graduated layers of fluted, striated and irregular petals and beaded center.
- Another one has fluted and irregular petals with collage-style center comprising two graduated and scalloped layers.
- In cloth-bound case with fitted velvet and silk lining silver-stamped “Gianmaria / Buccellati.”
- Both marked “Gianmaria Buccellati” with post-1967 Italian mark for Bolognese maker Clementi di Giovanni Mantel.
Wear and light scratches with age and use.
Height: 1.75 inches / 4.45 cm
Diameter: 7.38 inches / 18.75 cm
Height 3 inches/ 7.62 cm
Width: 8.75 inches/ 22.23 cm
Depth: 8.75 inches/ 22.23 cm
Total weight (silver only): 15.8 troy ounces
Sterling Silver, Silk, Velvet
Modern Style, Transitional Style