American sterling silver Richelieu flatware by Tiffany & Co.
- Sold as service for 6 with additional pieces.
- Service set consists of six tablespoons, dinner knives, small knives, dinner forks and salad forks.
- There are also four additional dinner knives, four additional dinner forks, two additional salad forks and four additional tablespoons.
- Also includes a pie cutter, serving spoon, small soup spoon and a small knife.
- There are 48 pieces in total.
- The Richelieu pattern was patented in 1892 and discontinued in 1913, but reactivated in 1952.
- The pattern features C-scrolls bordering the front and back, with an inner shell border and flowers on the handle with a shell at the tip.
Height: 9 inches / 22.86 cm
Width: 0.75 inches / 1.91 cm
Dimensions above reflect the dinner knife.
Country of Origin