Inscribed, first edition of Ridgeway's mountaineering chronicle.
- Rick Ridgeway (American).
- Introduction by Edward M. Kennedy.
- Prelude by James Whittaker.
- Seattle, Washington: The Mountaineers, 1980.
- 301 pp.
- Large Octavo.
- Includes 33 pages of full-color photographs.
- Spine is black with white lettering.
- Dust jacket protected with a mylar covering, price uncut.
- Inscribed to Ethel Kennedy, "With whom I would share any tent, in any camp, on any mountain — anywhere. Love Kisses & Bear Hugs".
- Inscribed on ffep by Jim Whittaker (First American to summit Mt. Everest), Jim Wickwire (First American to summit K-2), Dianne Roberts (photojournalist) and Craig Anderson.
Some closed chipping and wear to edges.
Dust Jacket, First Edition, Signed
Travel, topography and voyages