Property from a New York Collector.
Louis XIII Walnut Trestle Table
- Rectangular top consisting of a mitered frame, enclosing a single board.
- The visible edge of the whole top is boldly carved with crosses and is supported by a trestle base consisting of two balustrade-shaped end supports.
- Wide scrolled feet decorated with carvings similar to the top, joined by a central stretcher; minor restorations, excellent mellow color and fine patina.
- Originally purchased in 1993 from L'Epoque, New York.
- This item is final sale and not eligible for return.
Very good condition for age and use.
Excellent mellow color and fine patina.
Height: 29.5 inches / 74.93 cm
Width: 98 inches / 248.92 cm
Depth: 35.25 inches / 89.53 cm