English Georgian-style painted bookcase display corner cabinet.
- Fluted pilasters frame the facade with scrolled corbels.
- Double-molded crown embellished with diamond and block patterns.
- Upper section has two cabinet doors with two interior shelves.
- Bottom section has two cabinet doors with one interior shelf.
- Between the upper and lower tier is a single drawer with tailored molding and turned pull, flanked by framed panels.
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 78 inches / 198.12 cm
Width: 42 inches / 106.68 cm
Depth: 21 inches / 53.34 cm
Painted Wood, Clear Glass, Oak