Property from a Private Estate, Upper East Side.
A Louis XVI painted wood armchair.
- Padded armrests terminating in volute scrolls.
- Lotus leaf capped fluted tapering legs headed by rosettes.
- Blue and white painted egg and dart carved wood frame.
- Shield-shaped back with foliate finials.
- Upholstered in blue and white cotton-blend fabric with white gimp trim.
Minor soiling to armrests.
Minor losses to paint decoration.
Height: 36 inches / 91.44 cm
Width: 23 inches / 58.42 cm
Depth: 28 inches / 71.12 cm
Arm Height: 24 inches / 60.96 cm
Seat Height: 16 inches / 40.64 cm
Seat Depth: 19.5 inches / 49.53 cm
Painted Wood, Cotton