Neoclassical Beauty Collection.
A pair of monumental gilt metal and stone table lamps.
- Sold as a set of 2.
- Three gilt bronze scrolling and spiraled rinceau arms terminate in bobeches and candle cups with faux wax candles, with central bobeche and cup electrified for two chain-pull bulbs.
- Raised on a black ovular stone set in a tripod of gilt fluted posts, joined by a reeded gilt band, topped with an eagle head and terminating in paw feet.
- Tripod raised on dark red stone column over square plinth with gilt bun feet and banding.
- Gilt and patinated metal chain swags adorn the column and link the eagles by their beaks.
- Acanthus leaf, acorn, grape and rosette decoration throughout.
Please be advised that not all lighting is in working condition unless otherwise stated. If electrical components are not in working condition upon receipt, we recommend that a qualified electrician reconnect all electrical products.
Height: 44 inches / 111.76 cm
Width: 13 inches / 33.02 cm
Depth: 8 inches / 20.32 cm
Stone, Gilt Bronze, Patinated Bronze