Cassina's Antella dining table in matte lacquer.
- Japanese architect Kazuhide Takahama designed Antella as a truly multifunctional piece of furniture.
- Iconic and versatile, it can be transformed from a wall console to a modern oval table.
- The two semi-circular top pieces and the hinged elements, held together by a magnet, allow the structure to be folded in half.
- Taupe lacquer finish is called Laccata Lucido, LP-Comfort.
- Purchased from Cassina in 2021.
Minimal signs of wear and use.
Height: 29 inches / 73.66 cm
Width: 66.5 inches / 168.91 cm
Depth: 25 inches / 63.5 cm