French sterling silver and enamel die clock.
- Retailed by J. E. Caldwell & Co. and made in France.
- An exquisite clock in the form of a die.
- All sides of the cube displaying the design for real dice.
- The dial is set in a diamond shape in the center of the number four.
- Housed inside the back of the case via a bayonet-style fitting is a collapsible cup that holds three handmade dice.
- The bottom of the collapsible cup is engraved J. E. Caldwell & Co.
- This clock has French assay marks.
One minor defect on one corner of the enamel.
The clock movement is working at time of cataloging.
Wear consistent with age and handling.
Height: 1.7 inches / 4.32 cm
Width: 1.7 inches / 4.32 cm
Depth: 1.7 inches / 4.32 cm
Sterling Silver, Enamel, Gilt Metal