Long neck handcrafted crystal vase with leaf motif.
- This item is part of Gucci Westman's Edit.
- Warm bronze and frosted translucent crystal vase with overlapping stemmed leaf motif in low relief on the round body and long neck.
- Created by hand, either by mold-blowing, mold-pressing or blowing into a cire perdue (lost wax) mold.
- Developed in the 1920s, Lalique's signature glass-making technique creates iced surfaces, elaborate or partially realistic patterns in relief, and occasionally applied or inlaid color.
- Marked R. Lalique on bottom of vase, indicating it was made during René Lalique's lifetime.
No obvious signs of damage.
Height: 10 inches / 25.4 cm
Diameter: 6.5 inches / 16.51 cm