Property from a Private Manhattan Collector
Ruby glass pitcher with repoussé and chased sterling silver overlay.
- Neoclassical scrollwork with acanthus leaf, flower, garland and puti motifs.
- Raised leaf and vine motif on collar with applied scrolling handle.
- Helmet mouth engraved to the underside, Lois Yerkes Ousley, December 11th, 1893.
- Central round cartouche on the shoulder, engraved with interlaced script monogram.
- Marked with three stamps, including an anchor (Birmingham, England), Sterling, S1541S.
Some tarnish and light scratches to silver.
Height: 11 inches / 27.94 cm
Width: 8 inches / 20.32 cm
Depth: 4 inches / 10.16 cm
Colored Glass, Sterling Silver