French Louis XV Style Upholstered Settee
- Features arched back rail, carved acanthus leaves and scalloped apron with foliage and shell carvings.
- Manchette style arms, with scrolled knuckles.
- Raised on carved cabriole legs that terminate into peg feet.
- Modern upholstery is a light neutral Belgian linen.
- Wood is washed in a light neutral shade, with highlighted accents in silvery pale blue.
Wear consistent with age and use.
Height: 41 inches / 104.14 cm
Width: 56 inches / 142.24 cm
Depth: 25 inches / 63.5 cm
Seat Height: 18 inches / 45.72 cm